Expired Hot Deals

[Clearly Contacts] ClearlyContacts.ca: Free Glasses For First-Time Customers (March 8th ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2012 6:33 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8109 posts
11092 upvotes
Scott86 wrote: Does both Canada post and Puralotor require a signature upon receiving?
Pretty sure i wont be home on either estimated time or arrivals(Though the seem awfully optimistic. 48-72 hours to make, ship and receive glasses(even regular index) seems a bit quick) so if either offer just leaving it in my mailbox, i'll go with that.

I usually just leave a SIGNED note on my door instructing delivery guy to leave it in the mailbox, and never had any problems.
Mar 6, 2008
89 posts
12 upvotes
Bought my first pair for 15$... thank you
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8109 posts
11092 upvotes
dialtone500 wrote: For readers only do I just put +1.25 in the add, 0.0 in the OS/OD

As you omitted the SPH (sphere) as well , I'm assuming you have No prescription, then entering +1.25 into the ADD will do it.

For the same results, you can select "single vision" and enter +1.25 into the SPH (once again assuming yours was 0), and the result would be the same.

All they do is take whatever value you entered into the "ADD" and basically add it to your existing SPH values to create "Readers".

I would still enter the correct PD just to be safe. ;)
Apr 27, 2008
6 posts
IDStorms wrote: As you omitted the SPH (sphere) as well , I'm assuming you have No prescription, then entering +1.25 into the ADD will do it.

For the same results, you can select "single vision" and enter +1.25 into the SPH (once again assuming yours was 0), and the result would be the same.

All they do is take whatever value you entered into the "ADD" and basically add it to your existing SPH values to create "Readers".

I would still enter the correct PD just to be safe. ;)
thanks for the info just orderd a pair of "WOODY'S"
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1911 posts
169 upvotes
I hope they do the free glasses for everyone again (and not just for first time customers).
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2001
1373 posts
65 upvotes
thanks got a free pair but upgraded to 1.67 so 69$ total.
All is not golde that outward shewith bright...lydgate
Jan 6, 2011
122 posts
47 upvotes
Thanked! got a pair and added on the coatings package (all three for $20) :P came to about 27 bucks
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1719 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
dialtone500 wrote: For readers only do I just put +1.25 in the add, 0.0 in the OS/OD

If that's all you need, check out Dollarama. They have readers for $2.
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1147 posts
223 upvotes
Edmonton
Scott86 wrote: Does both Canada post and Puralotor require a signature upon receiving?
Pretty sure i wont be home on either estimated time or arrivals(Though the seem awfully optimistic. 48-72 hours to make, ship and receive glasses(even regular index) seems a bit quick) so if either offer just leaving it in my mailbox, i'll go with that.
They always just leave mine in my mailbox at the front door...
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2003
3026 posts
62 upvotes
Thanks OP for posting this. Went with Standard Sunglasses Lenses - Brown, $69.95 and Coating: UV Protective Coating $9.95 added a couple of boxes of Contacts to try.$17.67
Total $125 for prescription Sun glasses and CL, Amazing.
Seize the Day!
Feb 5, 2012
497 posts
86 upvotes
GRANBY

I got a pair last month and used purolator. They left it in my mailbox byt the roadside (no one signed for it). So I would go with that.
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
OMG, it's FAST. Ordered Mar 8, received Mar 9 today! used purolator.