Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Clearly

Up to 80% off Frames + 40% off Lenses

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 3:53 pm
Feb 8, 2009
90 posts
62 upvotes
I belive the website has guides and even printable rulers to help you measure yourself.
Feb 5, 2015
396 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
Bought 2 glasses with upgraded lenses on the cheap side, 12% rakuten is bonus for me as insurance will cover the glasses.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I put through an order last night and immediately asked them via chat to place it on hold so I can confirm my latest prescription.
I was assured since I placed the order only minutes ago, the hold will not be an issue.
Today I asked them to go ahead with processing the order with one minor change.
They said they'd have to cancel my original order as it has already went into Production. WTF.
I am losing my 12% ebates because of mistake at their end.
Jan 8, 2008
491 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
DragonRider wrote: I put through an order last night and immediately asked them via chat to place it on hold so I can confirm my latest prescription.
I was assured since I placed the order only minutes ago, the hold will not be an issue.
Today I asked them to go ahead with processing the order with one minor change.
They said they'd have to cancel my original order as it has already went into Production. WTF.
I am losing my 12% ebates because of mistake at their end.
Never heard an online order going on HOLD. once placed its a 100% go ahead for them.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
iceprince wrote: Never heard an online order going on HOLD. once placed its a 100% go ahead for them.
They have been doing this for me for years.
Only got hassle this time.