Archived BST Posts

[WTB] *CLOSED* Need $3 via paypal, Can offer same via e-transfer + $1 if you'd like

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2021 7:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4307 posts
33055 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 14 (100% Positive)

*CLOSED* Need $3 via paypal, Can offer same via e-transfer + $1 if you'd like

I need $3 for paypal, since come New Years, I'm trying on day 1 to complete some of the biggest lego sets before unleashing them on eBay. Rather have them complete, and now missing 2 pieces that cost .22 and the shipping is $3.50 and I just spent $15 at the lego store, even though I had a free shipping card, they charged me for shipping and I sent them an email about it. Now have a whooping .88 in there. Hopefully they fix the issue, since after checking out with shipping having to be paid, it showed free shipping and a different price. Would have had enough to complete a big boat. Long story short why I don't have a linked bank account but check my feedback, no bs here. But now, have money in my bank account, can do e-transfer, just need someone to throw me $3 via paypal. I can pay first via e-transfer if you're established here and can even send $4 if you'd like rather than the 3 for the hassle. If someone wants to help me out would be great. Thanks! PM is key
Last edited by stinastr on Jan 1st, 2021 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 reply
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4307 posts
33055 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 14 (100% Positive)
never mind, just added my smallest credit card, and paid that way. Thanks anyways, and sorry, seemed complicated, than I uncomplicated it. All good, time to eat some dinner! lol