Tags:
[OP]
Feb 16, 2016
818 posts
371 upvotes
Casselman, Ontario

Clothing for tall men?

Hey everyone,

I’m around 6’4-6’5, 190-200lbs. Average body type I’d say.

Finding it hard to find clothing that fits properly. If it’s long enough it’s usually too wide or if the width is fine then the length is too short.

Any recommendations? Brick and mortar would be ideal, but online is ok too.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1291 posts
907 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
I don't know about high-end clothing but George Richards/ Mr. Big and Tall, and Eddie Bauer.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2008
6788 posts
2549 upvotes
BC
Once you are allowed to cross the border again, to Burlington VT for example ..................

always a bit easier to find tall men's size in U.S. stores, whether in big chains like JC Penney or small independent businesses.
Online, Lands' End might be worth looking into, especially if you can make use of a package receiving business over the border.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
2016 posts
511 upvotes
Hamilton
LL Bean sells tall sizes in shirts, sweaters and jackets.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17524 posts
12257 upvotes
Markham
You can try searching on Aliexpress for "men's tall ______".

They post all of their measurements so all you have to do is compare something you have with those measurements. If you're still not sure about some measurements, you can also ask them questions.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5326 posts
7640 upvotes
Ontario
Sum_guy wrote: LL Bean sells tall sizes in shirts, sweaters and jackets.
LL Bean Canada https://www.llbean.ca/shop/Tall-Sizes/813

The Gap US offers tall sizing online as well. https://www.gap.com/browse/category.do? ... artment=75

Hamilton has Gilbert's Big & Tall store in downtown area, not too far east from Dundurn St. https://gilbertsbigandtall.com/
What about Harry Rosen stores?

I had to lookup your area-you are in the Ottawa region. Hamilton would be too far to travel (even with VIA rail-you'd disembark at Aldershot GO station and bus back into Hamilton).
Fall is here!😃
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44071 posts
7593 upvotes
Mr. Big & Tall / George Richards.

The Bay used to have a good selection of Big & Tall clothing on their online stores but that was back in 2019 / early 2020. Very FEW selections.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
1448 posts
967 upvotes
Ripley
My spouse is the same height and size. He gets pants from Old Navy. He finds athletic shirts fit slimmer so try Sport Chek. He likes dress shirts from Hudsons Bay but he likes them baggier.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5326 posts
7640 upvotes
Ontario
Nov. 8 is the day the US border is open for land travel.
Fall is here!😃
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2017
1197 posts
648 upvotes
I'm 6'8" and wear these Levi jeans that are called stacked skinny, basically they added 4" To the length to create a stacking look, however being 6'8" and don't like that stacking look, it fits perfect in length for me LOL