Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cloverdale Paint

Cloverdale Paint "Two-Fer' Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 8:23 am
Nov 22, 2017
366 posts
304 upvotes

Cloverdale Paint "Two-Fer' Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
August 9, 2020
Retailer:
Cloverdale Paint
Cloverdale Paint is offering BOGO until August 9. Not sure how they stack up to SW/BM or HD/Lowe's etc but if you missed out on the 40% at SW like I did and need to paint a room, this might be worth it!
3 replies
Nov 22, 2017
366 posts
304 upvotes
Is this worth getting to repaint a single room (I think I need 2 cans + primer)? I was going to use Behr just because it's cheap and this room needs a paint job now. Was originally going to go with emerald from SW when it was 40% off but never got around to it and also it's still kind of expensive.
Feb 5, 2020
38 posts
23 upvotes
I've found Cloverdale much better quality than HD etc. It tends to be a bit more expensive and I don't mind paying the extra as I've always found the quality better.
Apr 10, 2019
575 posts
1192 upvotes
Ottawa
jpfreviewer wrote: I've found Cloverdale much better quality than HD etc. It tends to be a bit more expensive and I don't mind paying the extra as I've always found the quality better.
Agreed. The ease of application of more expensive paint outweighs the relatively small difference in price between good paint and ‘box store’ paint.

There’s obviously a reason professional painters use the more expensive brands for the most part (PPG, BM, Dulux, SW). It makes their jobs easier and makes the end result better for their client. If cheap paint was any good that’s what they’d be using.