Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Club Monaco

Club Monaco Cyber Monday Sale! HOT!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 1:19 pm
Aug 11, 2015
13 posts
8 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
decorates wrote: Thanks bought some stuff!

My purchase qualified for the 35% discount but what happens if I return some stuff? Will they readjust my sale %?
Yup you get to keep the 35%. I returned a bunch of stuff from the CMBFPREVIEW and they refunded the individual item amounts listed on the Order History page.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2006
1190 posts
200 upvotes
korre wrote: The sale is stacking again for the cyber monday promo, except this time it's additional 40% off sale.

New promo code: CMCYBERMONDAY18
Thanks, I re-ordered my stuff to save $50 and remembered to use e-bates this time!
Nov 20, 2014
140 posts
298 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Good discounts but unfortunately nothing there that's my style...
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
2025 posts
1032 upvotes
GTA
Tried to place an order with 7 things at $397 earlier but the checkout process was lagging and glitching. Somehow my cart got erased and by the time I added the stuff back, most sizes where gone. What a waste of 30 minutes today trying to order.
Aug 31, 2009
819 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
it's the same amount of discount since thursday when i went, same discount today and tomorrow lol
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1688 posts
3797 upvotes
Toronto :)
SoundlessWalker wrote: @zumi78878 is this Cyber Monday discount higher than the BF one? 🧐
Now it stacks with the extra 40% off, so yes its higher. Before it was only stacked with extra 30% off. If your item is STILL in stock, call in to CM customer service to get price adjustment via a credit on your cc!
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
Dec 2, 2011
19 posts
5 upvotes
RICHMOND
Brought a jacket in store. Original price was $329 but asked them to price match their site and ended up paying $130 for a nice Topcoat! Thanks!!
Jul 19, 2006
481 posts
252 upvotes
Dammit. Some of the stuff I bought is already cheaper. Can I request a price adjustment for all the items i bought, even though some are no longer in stock?
Nov 6, 2016
318 posts
218 upvotes
zumi78878 wrote:
Sale Price -> 40% off -> 35% off, so effective discount off sale item is 61% off sale price.
So I'm a bit confused by this. The OP mentions that we can take an additional 40% off the sale prices, the coupon code doesn't work for me on sale items, since it seems like the sale price IS the 40% off. Am I missing something?
Jun 30, 2017
69 posts
54 upvotes
alexh9 wrote: So I'm a bit confused by this. The OP mentions that we can take an additional 40% off the sale prices, the coupon code doesn't work for me on sale items, since it seems like the sale price IS the 40% off. Am I missing something?
when you add sales items to your cart you should see the price get adjusted already to the 40%....whereas sale items already have some sort of discount applied beforehand...I hope that clarifies it a little

i.e. say a pair of pants were originally $119.00 then in the sale section it's listed as $99...when you add to cart it'll apply the extra 40% so say $60....then you can stack the "spend $400 and get 35% off" deal to further discount that item and the rest of your cart
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2292 posts
961 upvotes
Just a warning...

I returned something using their prepaid shipping label (no club monaco store in my city) and they deducted 5 dollars for a return shipping fee.

Garbage. They didn't mention that anywhere in their return policy. Gunna fight them on this.

Edit: actually, I'm wrong. It's on their website. Just didn't see it. Damn.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1474 posts
368 upvotes
Vancouver
doesn't seem like a decent deal if u have to spend $400