Expired Hot Deals

[Club Monaco] End of Season - Final Sale - 60% + 15% off (final sales) + 20% off email subscription

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 2:19 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 22, 2019
115 posts
184 upvotes

[Club Monaco] End of Season - Final Sale - 60% + 15% off (final sales) + 20% off email subscription

As mentioned in title.

Here is the link to all sale items (including those that qualify for final sale)
MENS: https://www.clubmonaco.ca/en/men/sale?a ... S1_L1_SHOP
WOMENS: https://www.clubmonaco.ca/en/women/sale ... n-all-sale

NOTE: All items are final sale.

Forgot to mention, if you are concerned about fittings, they will price match in store. :) Just call ahead to make sure they have your size for the item or a comparable item.
Images
  • Capture2.JPG
  • Capture1.JPG
Last edited by bigB0ss on Jan 29th, 2020 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
8 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2017
690 posts
488 upvotes
Unless they changed it I believe the 20% off with email signup is on full priced items.
Member
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
406 posts
786 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget 2.5% back with ebates.

If you haven't bought Club Monaco in a couple years, I would also recommend trying their shirts (and other things) in-store first. I've noticed that some pieces don't fit like they used to when I tried on stuff during Boxing Day. Would hate for anyone to be stuck with stuff that doesn't fit right because of the final sale.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
2740 posts
2282 upvotes
Oakville
easy-e wrote: Don't forget 2.5% back with ebates.

If you haven't bought Club Monaco in a couple years, I would also recommend trying their shirts (and other things) in-store first. I've noticed that some pieces don't fit like they used to when I tried on stuff during Boxing Day. Would hate for anyone to be stuck with stuff that doesn't fit right because of the final sale.
Yes, I haven't tried on club Monaco since highschool which was ages ago and stuff doesn't fit. I use to be able to buy this stuff without a bat of an eye lash in highschool, now with a full out professional career, I cant justify some of these prices.

Bought a few shirts, thanks OP
-ZdpZ... ;)
Newbie
Mar 25, 2016
77 posts
50 upvotes
Richmond
Additional 15% off if you create an account with your student email and order with that account (15% automatically applied at check out as an “order level discount”).
Penalty Box
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
4794 posts
1900 upvotes
zdpz wrote: Yes, I haven't tried on club Monaco since highschool which was ages ago and stuff doesn't fit. I use to be able to buy this stuff without a bat of an eye lash in highschool, now with a full out professional career, I cant justify some of these prices.

Bought a few shirts, thanks OP
You probably have fat now in places you didn't have back in high school...
Jr. Member
Dec 13, 2013
154 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: You probably have fat now in places you didn't have back in high school...
facts
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1847 posts
922 upvotes
Some of their clothes are sewn to maintain a ridgit structure (so it looks nice), even on items like a casual sweater.

100% cotton items are probably ok. I would not recommend buying online if you are even just slightly unsure of the fit since it is final sale.
Member
Sep 9, 2019
333 posts
190 upvotes
oscar1999 wrote: Unless they changed it I believe the 20% off with email signup is on full priced items.
Yeah just tried it on final sale items, the email 20% off won’t apply on those unfortunately.

Top