Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Club Monaco - Sale 30% off Sale & 40% off clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2015 8:16 pm
12 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
2031 posts
396 upvotes
GTA
Also, for those that have a rbc rewards credit card.... go on the RBC E MALL website and make the club monaco's purchase via their site to get bonus points. You get 6 Bonus Points
per $1 spent... awesome deal. I had a rbc avion this whole time and have not even noticed this "e mall" site until someone at the bank told me.
Oct 31, 2006
672 posts
193 upvotes
IMO their clothes are horrible quality and very overpriced. Even after the 40% off clearance I just don't think it's worth it.

Much rather just wait for the inevitable Banana Republic sales personally.
Feb 4, 2007
434 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
I find club Monaco is much better fitting than banana republic.
Oct 12, 2013
62 posts
8 upvotes
I have some club monaco gift card for sale(20% off), pm me if you want
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2504 upvotes
Club Monaco is one of the few stores that has a decent selection of women's clothing made of silk or other natural fibers. Other stores are filled with mostly synthetics.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6133 posts
1980 upvotes
Scarborough
Club Monaco is awesome for the slim-fit line. They are actually incredibly skinny.
Dec 8, 2008
276 posts
95 upvotes
Awesome deal, been waiting for something like this, thanks OP!

And in response to some of the comparisons to banana republic / discussions of quality, I can't speak to all of their products, but I will say that I'm very impressed by CM pants (specifically the chinos). BR pants I've had in the past would all develop little rips or tears within a few months of normal wear, not to mention the fit was never great. CM pants fit great (especially if you're looking for something kind of slim) and they seem very durable too. Only other thing I've bought from CM is a cardigan which I also really liked, great slim fit. Only had it for a few months though so I don't know how it stands up over time.

This time around I bought 8 pairs of chinso and a sweater for about $116 lol. At just over $10 a pair for the pants and about $20 for the sweater this was a no-brainer for me.
May 10, 2015
513 posts
84 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
club monaco so bad. even if it 10$ i would rather buy walmart..

euros dont know how to make clothes just like cars LOL
Sep 27, 2009
96 posts
16 upvotes
*rolls eyes* Yeah, you seem like a Jordache (walmart brand) kinda person. Thanks for the post OP.
BukLau303 wrote: club monaco so bad. even if it 10$ i would rather buy walmart..

Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16262 posts
2945 upvotes
BukLau303 wrote: club monaco so bad. even if it 10$ i would rather buy walmart..
Congratulations. You have been nominated for stupidest post of the day.
Automatic down-votes: Eufy, D-Link, TP-Link, Newegg, Canada Computers, any Chinese-owned cellphone, laptop or IoT device.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1166 posts
327 upvotes

nice post. "LOL"

:facepalm:
- FalconR

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)