Expired Hot Deals

[CNE] 15% off Aurora Winter Festival tickets @ Ont. Place Nov 22-Jan 5 with PRESTO Card

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2020 12:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1016 posts
1262 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

15% off Aurora Winter Festival tickets @ Ont. Place Nov 22-Jan 5 with PRESTO Card

Deal Link:
Price:
Varies
Savings:
15% Off
Expiry:
January 6, 2020
Retailer:
CNE
Where holiday magic comes to life

The CNE is presenting this year’s Aurora Winter Festival. Toronto’s Ontario Place will be transformed into a magical winter wonderland with a beautiful skating rink, a tube park, massive light displays, a Christmas Market, amusement rides, food gardens, magical characters, and plenty of other exciting activities. Experience Canada’s largest winter festival this holiday season.

The Aurora Winter Festival is filled with plenty of exciting attractions including rides, games, activities, live music, theatrical performances, beautiful light displays, and engaging characters. Explore some of the featured attractions below.

Last edited by HalfTrack on Nov 22nd, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
38 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1016 posts
1262 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Batmon wrote: Is this good for a date
Yes
Meet me after this Free Event http://forums.redflagdeals.com/ontario- ... #p31424109
Do Winter Festival then go see a movie at Cinesphere.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/ont-plac ... #p31648766
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
Sep 16, 2019
808 posts
901 upvotes
Anyone know if it's the same deal with Compass card in Vancouver?
Jul 2, 2003
425 posts
93 upvotes
GTA
I went last year as a couple in late 20s. Disappointed with the experience. Might be okay for families with younger kids, however, expect to wait for parking and lineups for the attractions/activities can be anywhere from 30-60 mins depending when you go.
Sep 6, 2012
126 posts
93 upvotes
Pickering Ontario
waz wrote: I went last year as a couple in late 20s. Disappointed with the experience. Might be okay for families with younger kids, however, expect to wait for parking and lineups for the attractions/activities can be anywhere from 30-60 mins depending when you go.
Aka dress really warm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7472 posts
799 upvotes
Waterloo
Go to Canada's Wonderland way cheaper and you will have more fun
Love saving money......
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8099 posts
1163 upvotes
TO
Also did anyone go to Glow winter event this year or last year in Barrie? Similar experience?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Mar 14, 2013
406 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah not worth it, went last year and never again.
Apr 24, 2013
518 posts
292 upvotes
Crna Gora
Those that went to canada wonderland and this festival which would you say is better?
Mar 23, 2008
475 posts
31 upvotes
Went last year and this year was quite a bit better. More things to see and eat. Still not tons to do, but a nice way to spend a couple hours for sure.
Nov 27, 2019
6 posts
4 upvotes
GTA
TorontoEh wrote: Also did anyone go to Glow winter event this year or last year in Barrie? Similar experience?
Went to it this year. Good place to bring the kids, but I would not suggest it as a place to bring a date/significant other. The venue was basically swarmed by little kids and over 80% of the people there were families with small children.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2026 posts
1850 upvotes
Whitby
Line ups galore. Don't do it.

Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10584 posts
1336 upvotes
Brampton
So it looks like canada wonderland winterfest is best option for couples with no kids?
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Nov 27, 2019
6 posts
4 upvotes
GTA
squall458 wrote: So it looks like canada wonderland winterfest is best option for couples with no kids?
Out of the 3 options, I would say so.