[CNE] 2016 corporate code thread aug 19- sept 5 -ontario, gta

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2016 10:01 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6828 posts
5990 upvotes
Toronto
dlau247 wrote: if you guys know, the beginning of the thread says PM the person. dont just say you want a PM.
Every year we go by the same thing:

1 - Somebody creates a thread about a CNE Corporate code, and specifically asks on the first post that people should PM him/her directly to get the code, and not to use the thread to ask or post the code
2 - Before the CNE starts, there's little to moderate activity on the thread, a few people begging for the code appear, instead of PM'ing the OP as indicated
3 - CNE starts and beggars appear full throttle, disregarding the OP and just keep on adding garbage to the thread by the minute

:facepalm:
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Nov 30, 2005
101 posts
45 upvotes
saskatoon
christov wrote: can anyone comment on how many rides there are for little ones?
I have a four year old .. I believe that means she is free?
or I can buy a play-all-day pass for $40 or buy tickets.

wondering if i'll get value out of the $40 pass or if I should go tickets.. so curious to know how much tickets are as well and how many are needed for kids rides
I just got back yesterday with my 4 year old. It really depends on their height. The magic height to be able to ride on most rides is 42". There was only one ride she couldn't ride on by herself. There are over 15 rides for kids. My daughter loved them all and went on them all multiple times. So $40 is worth it. Don't buy tickets.
Apr 1, 2005
660 posts
20 upvotes
Leslieville
Do they charge kids under 4 for admission? on the expired free kids pass, it says kids 5-13 and 4 and under goes on for free. On their website, it says kids prices are for 13 & under ?!? Which one is it?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1423 posts
1464 upvotes
Kitchener
jashik72 wrote:
christov wrote: can anyone comment on how many rides there are for little ones?
I have a four year old .. I believe that means she is free?
or I can buy a play-all-day pass for $40 or buy tickets.

wondering if i'll get value out of the $40 pass or if I should go tickets.. so curious to know how much tickets are as well and how many are needed for kids rides
I just got back yesterday with my 4 year old. It really depends on their height. The magic height to be able to ride on most rides is 42". There was only one ride she couldn't ride on by herself. There are over 15 rides for kids. My daughter loved them all and went on them all multiple times. So $40 is worth it. Don't buy tickets.
Appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
Feb 3, 2012
262 posts
101 upvotes
T.O.
Hi, Please pm me if anyone have an extra kids pass they will not be using?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6828 posts
5990 upvotes
Toronto
silvermist99 wrote: Do they charge kids under 4 for admission? on the expired free kids pass, it says kids 5-13 and 4 and under goes on for free. On their website, it says kids prices are for 13 & under ?!? Which one is it?
Keep scrolling down on the website's "Buy Tickets" page, at the bottom of it you can find this in small font:
Free admission for children 4 years of age and under. All prices include 13% HST (HST# 85076 5413 RT001). CNE tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1667 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have a few children's passes to share as I will not need them as planned. Please pm me only. I noticed that the passes are similar to the adult ones this year with the one time use only barcode for anyone wondering if the passes can be shared.
Nov 17, 2014
235 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
would be very grateful if someone could PM me a promo code
Jun 7, 2008
5 posts
Oakville
Could I please get the promo code? I don't have 50 posts but would still really appreciate the code.

Oct 6, 2009
23 posts
3 upvotes
Same here, can someone PM me a promo code?
Pleaseeeee
Mar 20, 2007
27 posts
5 upvotes
I'd appreciate the code as well! Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
2858 posts
748 upvotes
Can Someone spare a code please. Tia
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3284 posts
946 upvotes
Toronto
Could someone PM me the discount code and link to purchase please - thank you
Aug 23, 2015
216 posts
127 upvotes
GTA
dotsandpixels wrote: I have a few children's passes to share as I will not need them as planned. Please pm me only. I noticed that the passes are similar to the adult ones this year with the one time use only barcode for anyone wondering if the passes can be shared.
That is really nice of you. PMd.
The large print giveth, the small print taketh away