Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[CNE] 2016 corporate code thread aug 19- sept 5 -ontario, gta

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2016 10:01 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
grumps312 wrote: Way too expensive than when I went two years ago. Everything is $5 up now for all games I've played. Rides are ridiculously expensive because if the tickets. Food prices remained okay nothing too crazy. But the games and rides are insanely expensive considering they only last a few minutes.
If anyone is wondering beforehand about prices this year, here is my quick recap.

Ride tickets are $1.25 each, 4 for $5, 22 for $22, and 55 for $55. The ride all day pass is $42 at the midway (not including admission) same price for adult or child. Online it is $40 with corp code and includes admission.
The kids rides are 4 tickets each.
Games are mostly $5 per game/attempt or 5 games/attempts for $20 or so.
Food on average is $10-$13.
If you have the food building coupons from the online tickets purchase, the Pizza Nova coupon is a good deal for $6.50-$7.00 you get two slices of pizza and a bottle of pop.
Pop is $3 a bottle everywhere.
Parking on Dufferin St. is $10 weekdays, $15-20 weekends and up to $30 (closest parking to CNE during busiest times eg. today's Toronto FC Match).

Also wanted to add that it is possible to buy the ride all day pass online for $40 with corp code and split the pass with child so that the adult uses the admission part and the child uses the ride part (this way the ride all day pass will cost $26 only + adut admission $14). As children aged 4 and under are free and assuming kids 4-12 are free with passes that given out at school or online previously, this is a cheap way to do CNE.
Last edited by dotsandpixels on Aug 28th, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 28, 2013
206 posts
123 upvotes
dotsandpixels wrote:
grumps312 wrote: Way too expensive than when I went two years ago. Everything is $5 up now for all games I've played. Rides are ridiculously expensive because if the tickets. Food prices remained okay nothing too crazy. But the games and rides are insanely expensive considering they only last a few minutes.
If anyone is wondering beforehand about prices this year, here is my quick recap.

Ride tickets are $1.25 each, 4 for $5, 22 for $22, and 55 for $55. The ride all day pass is $42 at the midway (not including admission) same price for adult or child. Online it is $40 with corp code and includes admission.
The kids rides are 4 tickets each.
Games are mostly $5 per game/attempt or 5 games/attempts for $20 or so.
Food on average is $10-$13.
If you have the food building coupons from the online tickets purchase, the Pizza Nova coupon is a good deal for $6.50-$7.00 you get two slices of pizza and a bottle of pop.
Pop is $3 a bottle everywhere.
Parking on Dufferin St. is $10 weekdays, $15-20 weekends and up to $30 (closest parking to CNE during busiest times eg. today's Toronto FC Match).
Thanks. Much appreciated.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1448 posts
1482 upvotes
Kitchener
for those that used the corp code, can I buy my tickets online the morning of? i.e. there is no delay in the sending of the tickets?
want to go thursday, but taking 3 kids, want to be sure all of them are 'up for it' on the morning of before buying the tickets
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2001
1454 posts
779 upvotes
Toronto
PMed, thanks so much for offering this.

Going tomorrow with family :-)
Nov 22, 2004
334 posts
70 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP. Received the code and used it on Saturday. Family had a good time at CNE.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.
Jun 27, 2006
233 posts
3 upvotes
Aldo got the code through the UT entertainment website. Thanks.

I plan to go next week...these are anytime tickets right? A date wasn't specified and choices weren't given.
Oct 14, 2011
9 posts
Markham
If the OP or someone can PM a corporate code that would be great! Thanks!
Dec 14, 2007
542 posts
1396 upvotes
Greetings. Looking for a discount code for today. Thanks in advance.
May 3, 2010
251 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have a CNE discount code? I'm planning on going on Wednesday? PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have some kids passes that I don't need. Please pm me if you have at least 50 posts.

***GONE***
Last edited by dotsandpixels on Aug 31st, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 12, 2008
215 posts
24 upvotes
If OP or someone can PM a corporate code that would be awesome! Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4963 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
Wow, is everyday busy at the cne? Went on Monday and it was wall to wall people.
Feb 20, 2006
39 posts
3 upvotes
I'll take a code. Looking to go today or tomorrow.
Thanks!
Jul 17, 2003
211 posts
54 upvotes
Aurora
was able to purchase the passes. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4963 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
Hmm.. Not my imagination. They closed the cne early today due to overcrowding