CNE 2019 Food Building Coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2019 12:40 am
65 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2386 posts
1487 upvotes
I think these deals/coupons came with ticket purchases. Like it would be an extra page from your ticket print out.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
13765 posts
8483 upvotes
Markham
I recall the old days these coupons were in the newspaper and I'd clip then all out and go to the Ex. When I got there I didn't use hardly any of the coupons.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jul 1, 2019
64 posts
60 upvotes
Did not know CNE had restaurant coupons all these years! Thanks for these <3
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3598 posts
818 upvotes
GTA North
Previous years they had buy one slice , get one slice free at pizza Nova, now it's replaced with a $5 off at jumbo whole pizza instead.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22491 posts
172500 upvotes
GTA
Have not been keeping up with how much Tiny Tom donuts cost now at the CNE, but that $5 per dozen (when you buy 4 dozen) seems steep - wonder what they charge without the coupon?

For those who don't know, they have a permanent storefront in Markham near Woodbine and Denison I believe, so you don't necessarily have to wait for the CNE to get your fix...
May 30, 2008
52 posts
9 upvotes
Does anyone know if there are any vendors that offer/guarantee nut-free menu items? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1296 posts
744 upvotes
dont know if i'll use these but might come in handy, thanks OP
[*]
Dec 11, 2007
365 posts
242 upvotes
Markham
It’d be nice if the food at CNE was as good as the stuff you see on Carnivals Eats. Still pretty good though.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
13765 posts
8483 upvotes
Markham
tkl wrote: Previous years they had buy one slice , get one slice free at pizza Nova, now it's replaced with a $5 off at jumbo whole pizza instead.
Never mind that, Tiny Tom coupon is now 4 dozen for $20. IIRC it used to be a buy one get one free deal. Don't need 4 dozen donuts.

What foods do you gravitate to/buy/eat pretty regularly at the CNE.

Link to directory
https://theex.com/assets/pdf/documents/ ... y_2018.pdf

I'll start:
Montreal Deli - Smoked meat sandwich
Jamaica foods stall in food building - one thigh piece of fried chicken
Cdn back bacon sandwich
Tiny Tom donuts - back in the day when I got a buy one get one free coupon
Primo Spaghetti - $1 spaghetti (not great but it was $1 and nostalgia to eat it for some reason)
Ali's West Indian - roti
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Mar 10, 2017
304 posts
282 upvotes
Bat Cave
I wonder what crazy food options will be released for this year. The lines get too long to even try. I end up getting fries and burger lol.
My horn can pierce the sky
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1647 posts
3541 upvotes
Mississauga
$0.99 pasta in a cup here i come! No coupons needed too ;)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6708 posts
1291 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Hmm a lot more selection than previous years as I recall. I remember only the bigger chains have coupons (Tiny Tom, Beavertails, Pizza Nova, etc) and they are hardly worth it.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1416 posts
268 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: Never mind that, Tiny Tom coupon is now 4 dozen for $20. IIRC it used to be a buy one get one free deal. Don't need 4 dozen donuts.
Tiny Tom donuts - back in the day when I got a buy one get one free coupon
You can still get the B1G1 coupon but you have to win it on that spinning wheel they trot out every now and then. We go with 4 people and everyone takes a spin. If someone gets the coupon then we get Toms, otherwise we go Toms-free.

Another recommended spot over the last few years was San Francesco Sandwiches. Not the cheapest eats there but you get your money's worth with a gigantic sandwich.
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1814 posts
1826 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Made use of the bogo pizza nova coupon every year. Cheap but decent meal for the family. Its replacement is a joke as the large pizza is like $30 or something and about the same amount of food as a getting four slices for half the cost plus it included a can of pop for about $6.50 tax included.
Aug 2, 2019
69 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Ive definitely been going without coupons last few years thanks!