Expired Hot Deals

[CNE - Canadian National Exhibition] Toronto - Aug 16. $10 CNE The Ex opening day special (admission only, rides not included)

[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18642 posts
17654 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Aug 16. $10 CNE The Ex opening day special (admission only, rides not included)

Deal Link:
Price:
$10
Expiry:
August 16, 2019
Retailer:
CNE - Canadian National Exhibition
Includes grounds admission, and access to all shows and exhibits on Fri Aug 16 only. Rides not included

Available at CNE gates on Fri Aug 16 only.

Here is @spazzamatic thread for discounted ride passes, etc

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/cne-cne ... d-2290047/
Last edited by sprung on Jun 27th, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
40 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12095 posts
22404 upvotes
Scarborough
Glad to see they're still offering the EXcelunch Special ticket. I usually only go for a couple of hours to walk around and eat lunch.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12095 posts
22404 upvotes
Scarborough
sprung wrote:
Jun 27th, 2019 10:33 am
@TomRFD

some good musical acts this year too. Jann Arden and Howard Jones each cost well over $40 if you go to see them on tour. Included with admission

https://theex.com/main/entertainment/mu ... bandshell/
Definitely a good incentive to visit if you're a fan of one of the artists performing. Nothing in this years lineup really interests me though. They need to bring Hanson back. :lol:
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
1839 posts
1676 upvotes
Toronto
Is there no ice skating and acrobatics show this year? It was a pretty popular show, but I see that the silk lantern exhibit is in the Coca-Cola Coliseum this year and I can't find a mention of the skating show.
Banned
May 16, 2018
36 posts
12 upvotes
Yayyyyyy... CNE is back!!!!!!!! Just can't wait for it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Regards
Macuser02
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8094 posts
1543 upvotes
Toronto
silverele wrote:
Jun 27th, 2019 10:39 am
Is there no ice skating and acrobatics show this year? It was a pretty popular show, but I see that the silk lantern exhibit is in the Coca-Cola Coliseum this year and I can't find a mention of the skating show.
I just checked the website, and pretty disappointed that the sculptures at the silk lantern exhibit will be exactly the same from 2018.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2008
1392 posts
583 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote:
Jun 27th, 2019 10:36 am
Definitely a good incentive to visit if you're a fan of one of the artists performing. Nothing in this years lineup really interests me though. They need to bring Hanson back. :lol:
Personal favourite was 54-40 with Junkhouse back in Sept 2016. It wasn't even a full house that night. Want to see them again but tour tickets are over $50.
Aug 8, 2017
245 posts
97 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Never been to CNE. Can someone tell me the difference between the all day pass and this. Are rides not included in this?
Banned
Jun 16, 2019
72 posts
31 upvotes
every summer i wait for the only festival and thats CNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nandatto!!!!!
Nandatto!!!! :facepalm:
Aug 16, 2018
37 posts
45 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Jun 27th, 2019 10:31 am
Glad to see they're still offering the EXcelunch Special ticket. I usually only go for a couple of hours to walk around and eat lunch.
Never heard of this, is lunch included or something? There's no details on the website
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12095 posts
22404 upvotes
Scarborough
jewclaw wrote:
Jun 27th, 2019 1:43 pm
Never heard of this, is lunch included or something? There's no details on the website
You pay for this special ticket which is available between 10am and 1pm on weekdays. It's $20 and as long as you leave before 2pm, you get refunded on your way out.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18642 posts
17654 upvotes
Toronto
jewclaw wrote:
Jun 27th, 2019 1:43 pm
@jewclaw

Lunch NOT included. It is for people that want to visit at lunchtime for the food deals. You go in explore, eat, and get your money back on admission if you leave before 2PM

https://theex.com/main/guest-info/tickets/ticket-prices

EXcelunch Special
All ages

$19.99

Includes grounds admission from 10 am until 1 pm on weekdays. EXcelunch tickets are available at Saskatchewan Gates, TTC/GO Gates and Princes' Gates from 10 am to 1 pm weekdays, excluding Labour Day Monday. Refund issued at the same entrance gate if you leave by 2pm.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1681 posts
257 upvotes
sprung wrote:
Jun 27th, 2019 1:52 pm
@jewclaw

Lunch NOT included. It is for people that want to visit at lunchtime for the food deals. You go in explore, eat, and get your money back on admission if you leave before 2PM

https://theex.com/main/guest-info/tickets/ticket-prices

EXcelunch Special
All ages

$19.99

Includes grounds admission from 10 am until 1 pm on weekdays. EXcelunch tickets are available at Saskatchewan Gates, TTC/GO Gates and Princes' Gates from 10 am to 1 pm weekdays, excluding Labour Day Monday. Refund issued at the same entrance gate if you leave by 2pm.
I've been going for 30 years and first time learning about this!