Expired Hot Deals

[CNE] CNE 2020 Advance Admission or Ride All Day Passes - $12 / $37 + HST (Toronto)

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2020 5:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18265 posts
5626 upvotes
Toronto

CNE 2020 Advance Admission or Ride All Day Passes - $12 / $37 + HST (Toronto)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
CNE

I've been waiting to be notified of this deal, after participating in it last year. Well, I found it on my own ...

Give the gift of the CNE this holiday season.
Admission Pass, All Ages
Valid for Admission Only
$12 +HST and service fee ($15.26 per Ticket)
2019 Regular General Admission was $19.99

or

Ride All Day Pass, All Ages
Includes both admission and rides
$37 +HST ($43.51 per Ticket)
2019 Ride All Day Pass was $65.99

The Short: CHEAPEST GENERAL ADMISSION
CHEAPEST RIDE-ALL-DAY PASS, when purchasing for 1 child. More than 1 child, last year's 2019 corporate pricing was cheaper.
BUT, 2020 Pricing is unknown ...

Expiry Date - Unknown (Christmas Day?)

2019 Corporate Pricing
GA: $15 per ticket + 1-time $2.99 Order Fee
RAD: $41 per ticket + 1-time $2.99 Order Fee

2019 Grocery Store Pricing
GA: $16

2019 Advance Tickets
GA: $16 + $2.99 Order Fee

2019 Pricing
GA: $19.99
RAD: $65.99

2020 Pricing ???
Last edited by DaVibe on Dec 21st, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
RedFlagDeals Addict
21 replies
Jun 28, 2015
246 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So after tax it's basically the same as the $16 advance tickets they sell at Shoppers in August, which iirc are tax included? ice cold deal man
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18265 posts
5626 upvotes
Toronto
mhall1 wrote: So after tax it's basically the same as the $16 advance tickets they sell at Shoppers in August, which iirc are tax included? ice cold deal man
Trust me, I made this exact argument in the corporate thread on people begging for codes to save $1.01 but yet we all know the success of that thread (73 pages).
It doesn't make sense but yet it's a savings so, people went nuts.

Plus, we don't know if next year's price will be $16 again, that's the issue. You're buying early in case there's an increase in price.

This isn't "Ice Cold" when this is the cheapest ticket available. We are arguing over a dollar yes, but if someone KNOWS they are going to the CNE, why not purchase in advance and save?

Edit: I'm passionate about this deal every year because it saves people money, like my family, who goes to the CNE every year.
I've just spent the last 30 minutes digging all over RFD (and online) for the pricing and did the calculations to figure out the best deal - I've updated the thread with that information.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Jun 28, 2015
246 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DaVibe wrote: Trust me, I made this exact argument in the corporate thread on people begging for codes to save $1.01 but yet we all know the success of that thread (73 pages).

Plus, we don't know if next year's price will be $16 again, that's the issue. You're buying early in case there's an increase in price.

This isn't "Ice Cold" when this is the cheapest ticket available. We are arguing over a dollar yes, but if someone KNOWS they are going to the CNE, why not purchase in advance and save?

Edit: I'm passionate about this deal every year because it saves people money, like my family, who goes to the CNE every year.
I've just spent the last 30 minutes digging all over RFD (and online) for the pricing and did the calculations to figure out the best deal - I've updated the thread with that information.
Because you're loaning them money for 8 months in exchange for 50 cents. That money could be making interest.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18265 posts
5626 upvotes
Toronto
I was told this offer expires tonight, January 5th
RedFlagDeals Addict
Feb 17, 2010
340 posts
45 upvotes
Isnt it abit early to talk about cne? When the saving is so minimal
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26936 posts
6267 upvotes
Hamilton
CrazyYoshi wrote: Isnt it abit early to talk about cne? When the saving is so minimal
For that reason. I’m gonna be out
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18265 posts
5626 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyYoshi wrote: Isnt it abit early to talk about cne? When the saving is so minimal
But we can't say that because we are basing it on 2019 prices ...

I guess we will see ;)
RedFlagDeals Addict
Penalty Box
Dec 11, 2006
4834 posts
1823 upvotes
Ajax
DaVibe wrote: Trust me, I made this exact argument in the corporate thread on people begging for codes to save $1.01 but yet we all know the success of that thread (73 pages).

Won't give you a hard time for sharing a "deal" but will question you for supporting this rubbish year after year. Gave up on this low-life level of "entertainment" years ago and have not looked back. So many better things to do in Southern Ontario with that money IMO. Rides are sub-par and continue to decline. Workers are right of the movie Carny, lol. Food is rat poison. Buildings are boring and uninspired like they once were. And for the love of God, how many times do we want to see Super Dogs. The kids are not impressed, at all.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8538 posts
3940 upvotes
Markham
Are we talking about August 2020 CNE or winter event?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9431 posts
4068 upvotes
Toronto
Forget CNE
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
3184 posts
752 upvotes
But you can go pickup Google Chromecasts Audio for cheap! (Check CNE 2019 threads)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8718 posts
5091 upvotes
Toronto
agent86 wrote: But you can go pickup Google Chromecasts Audio for cheap! (Check CNE 2019 threads)
Tons of empty Chromecast boxes in my case, guy was savagely cleaned out.