Expiry:
September 2, 2013
https://inc.ticket-ops.com/CNECorporate ... 3GEO177774

PLEASE NOTE:
The following passes are available through this program:
Admission Pass: admission only; $12
Ride All Day Pass: admission and unlimited rides; $36
President’s Choice Financial Zip Line: $30
President’s Choice Financial Zip Line Video (download of the GoPro video taken from your helmet): $10
If you are planning to purchase a Zip Line ticket, please review the Zip Line notes on our website carefully: Zip Line notes
Please refer to the Special Offers page of the website for details about public offers available throughout the fair.
You must have access to a printer and be able to print out your barcoded ticket(s). Black and white, and colour tickets are accepted.
46 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
3842 posts
1296 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I have not been to the CNE since I was about 10. Will the "Admission Pass: admission only; $12" allow me to see the Walk Off The Earth concert that is on August 30? Or do I need to purchase something else?
Dec 28, 2005
381 posts
630 upvotes
Toronto
The admission allows you see the concert as well so $12 only.
ChicoQuente wrote: Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I have not been to the CNE since I was about 10. Will the "Admission Pass: admission only; $12" allow me to see the Walk Off The Earth concert that is on August 30? Or do I need to purchase something else?
Jun 10, 2009
20 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
could of used this yesterday.... the other post has expired. Thanks anyways. I paid full price :(
Mar 9, 2009
433 posts
161 upvotes
Thornhill
Haven't been to the CNE in years. Do they still offer the downtown helicopter rides? If yes, how much does a ride cost?
Apr 25, 2007
933 posts
68 upvotes
Markham
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: Still way overpriced.
It's 12 bucks for some Toronto "festival-kinda-like" thing...don't be so cheap! =p
I don't have a signature right now, help me think of one? :)
Oct 7, 2010
101 posts
23 upvotes
Awesome, thank you for the link. Got 2 tickets.
Jun 6, 2011
487 posts
62 upvotes
GUELPH
If anyone has AIRMILES, its actually cheaper to buy the tickets using airmiles than any of these discount codes. It works out to $10 through airmiles, as they use 950 miles if I remember correctly, which is equal to $10 of groceries or gas.
Jul 9, 2006
908 posts
72 upvotes
scottyxx wrote: If anyone has AIRMILES, its actually cheaper to buy the tickets using airmiles than any of these discount codes. It works out to $10 through airmiles, as they use 950 miles if I remember correctly, which is equal to $10 of groceries or gas.
950 Air Miles for $10???

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)