Expired Hot Deals

[CNE] **ONTARIO** 2019 CNE CORPORATE CODE DISCOUNT THREAD AUG 16th-SEPT 2nd

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
2221 posts
1425 upvotes
PM's have once again been all replied to. Everyone who asked me for a code since I last posted here, check your PMs
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :-0
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
2221 posts
1425 upvotes
PM's have once again been all replied to. Everyone who asked me for a code since I last posted here, check your PMs
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :-0
Mar 9, 2011
765 posts
1201 upvotes
For everyone that is requesting codes please keep in mind that you may be eligible to receive a code from your employer as well. Depending on the company you work you may have access to the same corp offer that OP has kindly decided to share with the RFD community. Also, there is a $2.99 processing fee per transaction so try to order a few tickets as it will help bring the overall cost down. For instance, if you buy 6 tickets the processing fee works out to be $0.50 per ticket as opposed to $2.99 for a single ticket transaction.
Jun 29, 2019
2 posts
Can i please get a code? I've pm'ed OP twice over past month and unfortunately no response yet...
Feb 4, 2004
72 posts
If I can get a code as well that will be much appreciated! Thanks!
Nov 15, 2017
35 posts
4 upvotes
Random question but i have a 4 year old (free to enter) but he will likely want to go on some kiddie rides. is it worth getting the $37 play all day for him or worth just getting tickets? how much is the typical kids ride at CNE... e.g. fun house etc?

Thanks!
Aug 20, 2013
79 posts
11 upvotes
Whitby
Appreciate if I could get a code too. Thank you in advance!
Jan 1, 2015
141 posts
21 upvotes
Guelph, ON
I would like a code thank you!