Expired Hot Deals

[CNE] **ONTARIO** 2019 CNE CORPORATE CODE DISCOUNT THREAD AUG 16th-SEPT 2nd

Sep 24, 2005
64 posts
48 upvotes
JoH69225 wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 10:02 am
This is my first time using Redflags. How do i send you a message? I would love to have the CNE Corp code if you would be kind to let me know?
Hi, I sent you a message via PM. For you to access you mailbox: Check out the "envelope" looking icon in the upper right hand corner .. you should be fine from there.

In order to send messages/PM - click on the name of the individual you wish to send a message to (you can also "right click" on the name, so that their profile opens in a different tab). Check out the left-hand side and click on the "send message" blue button. Voila!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5788 posts
3755 upvotes
Toronto
cloudwalker wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 10:19 pm
Could I get 2 codes please :) thanks!
2 codes?... why?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jul 14, 2019
115 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
C.C. wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 3:35 pm
Hi Darshan7, I am sorry if your message(s) were inadvertently overlooked. I have sent you a code, please check your inbox. Have a great day :)
Thanks a lot.
Jul 31, 2019
1 posts
Hi, Guys

It would be greatly appreciated if I can also get the code please and thank you.
Hope you guys enjoy this years event!

Cheers!
Nov 19, 2005
975 posts
390 upvotes
so for a 11 year old kid with the "access 2" card is it better to buy the all day pass here or go to CNE and buy the pass there? can't figure out.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15687 posts
2735 upvotes
Toronto
$14 + $2.99 processing fee ...

Sister tried to buy 2 tickets, price came to $30.99

Visit any grocery store in Toronto and the admission gift cards are $16 each for a total of $32 (no tax, correct?)

So, rather than begging and lurking this thread day and night, wouldn't the gift card be the better option?
RedFlagDeals addict
Sep 24, 2005
64 posts
48 upvotes
DaVibe wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 5:30 pm
$14 + $2.99 processing fee ...

Sister tried to buy 2 tickets, price came to $30.99

Visit any grocery store in Toronto and the admission gift cards are $16 each for a total of $32 (no tax, correct?)

So, rather than begging and lurking this thread day and night, wouldn't the gift card be the better option?
Hi, it is still slightly better to purchase online with the code (which I am happy to provide via PM). It saves travel time, gas, etc. What truly made a difference though, imo, was the free discount food coupons that came along with online admission ticket purchases... the CNE removed that this year. Let me or the OP know if you need a code.
Sep 24, 2005
64 posts
48 upvotes
bilaliz wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 5:14 pm
so for a 11 year old kid with the "access 2" card is it better to buy the all day pass here or go to CNE and buy the pass there? can't figure out.
I am not familiar with the Access 2 card, so perhaps another RFD reader will be able to better answer your question. What I can tell you is that, if you are able to obtain a ticket from your child's school, it would be FREE. Here's the info from on the official CNE website: https://theex.com/main/guest-info/tickets/kids-passes

https://tickets.authentigate.ca/cne/#/kids
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
2221 posts
1425 upvotes
PM's have all been replied to.

@mooshu000 check your PM
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :-0
Nov 19, 2005
975 posts
390 upvotes
C.C. wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 5:37 pm
I am not familiar with the Access 2 card, so perhaps another RFD reader will be able to better answer your question. What I can tell you is that, if you are able to obtain a ticket from your child's school, it would be FREE. Here's the info from on the official CNE website: https://theex.com/main/guest-info/tickets/kids-passes

https://tickets.authentigate.ca/cne/#/kids
yes but this is just admission, I am looking for ride all day pass. Apparently its 50% off regular price at gate with the card but you must pay admission i.e. no passes.
Or you can go with this code.