Expired Hot Deals

[CNE] **ONTARIO** 2019 CNE CORPORATE CODE DISCOUNT THREAD AUG 16th-SEPT 2nd

Jan 11, 2011
46 posts
56 upvotes
Markham
Could someone Kindly pm me the code taking the kids.
Nov 24, 2013
108 posts
26 upvotes
MAPLE
Yesterday I saw a link for free kids pass (age 5 to 13) link. That means 74$ in total for 2 adults (use all day ride pass to get in and redeem ride bracelet inside CNE) and 2 kids (use free kid pass to get in). I was able to successfully order 2 free tickets for kids for free.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5340 posts
1219 upvotes
Mississauga
for those who ordered tickets... is the eticket...1 bar code per page?

the reason is... I'm buying for other ppl so it's harder to separate for multiple bar codes a page...
Nov 24, 2013
108 posts
26 upvotes
MAPLE
It's 1 QR code per page with name and address entered during order.
Mar 22, 2011
628 posts
170 upvotes
Ducky wrote:
Aug 9th, 2019 12:12 am
for those who ordered tickets... is the eticket...1 bar code per page?

the reason is... I'm buying for other ppl so it's harder to separate for multiple bar codes a page...
Each ticket has it's own barcode. After you have purchased the tickets, the CNE website allows you to send each individual ticket to your friends and family via text message or email. And an email is also sent to the purchaser containing all the tickets you've purchased. See pic for screenshot of how you can send your tickets via email/text.
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5340 posts
1219 upvotes
Mississauga
jandb wrote:
Aug 9th, 2019 9:28 am
Each ticket has it's own barcode. After you have purchased the tickets, the CNE website allows you to send each individual ticket to your friends and family via text message or email. And an email is also sent to the purchaser containing all the tickets you've purchased. See pic for screenshot of how you can send your tickets via email/text.
awesome...thx!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
2221 posts
1425 upvotes
Inbox requests have been replied to.
Thread requests have also been taken care of
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :-0
Dec 27, 2018
7 posts
Long time lurker so I dont have the requirement but I would love a code if there are still some left.

Thanks OP!