Hot Deals

[CNE] **ONTARIO** 2019 CNE CORPORATE CODE DISCOUNT THREAD AUG 16th-SEPT 2nd

Nov 27, 2014
7 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey, would really appreciate a code if possible. Thanks for your generosity either way!
Sep 26, 2012
100 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
If anyone could be so generous as to provide me with a code please. I’m coming from out of town and would love to take my gf.

Cheers in advance!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
2208 posts
1352 upvotes
replied to all pm's and got everyone in the thread!
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :-0
Mar 4, 2006
235 posts
104 upvotes
I would like a code for two tickets please and thank you.
Aug 18, 2013
50 posts
5 upvotes
Oakville
I would like a code as well. Thanks!
Oct 12, 2004
90 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Wondering if anyone knows how the ride all day passes work in terms of when you show up to the box office with your online purchase barcode(s)...Scenario - I already have a corporate code so purchased 2 ride all day passes online. I am taking my 2 kids who also have free CNE admission passes from school. I don't plan on riding anything so my plan was to use 1 all day ride pass for myself (just to gain admission), use the other all day ride pass for one child and then use 1 free school admission for the other kid. When they dole out the wristbands, I would simply instruct the wristbands to be placed on the kids. Anyone foresee problems with that approach?

Thanks in advance.
Jun 7, 2019
2 posts
I tried being as active as i could! Don’t think i got far.. could i still get the code? Would really help me out

Thanks OP
Aug 12, 2018
3 posts
I would like a code, Please ! Thanks so much ! My kids will be exciting
Sep 3, 2016
1 posts
Good morning I'm not sure how to send you a private message for the code.

can you please send me the code thanks and have a good day

Thread Information

There are currently 25 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 23 guests)

HoseKopf, DealMonk