Expired Hot Deals

[CNE] **ONTARIO** 2019 CNE CORPORATE CODE DISCOUNT THREAD AUG 16th-SEPT 2nd

Aug 14, 2019
1 posts
Would love to have the code if you're still giving it out. Thanks!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15950 posts
3095 upvotes
Toronto
jimmod wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 10:36 pm
Is CNE have good rides for toddler?
They have kids rides and within the kids rides, you'll probably find a handful of rides that an actual toddler could go on, probably more likely to find a ride with parents assistance.
There isn't A TON but where is there anyways? I think this is your best opportunity for an actual ride, for that age group. I'm in the same boat and we plan on going on the merry go round with our child, maybe a ferris wheel and hoping there's 1 or 2 things they can do with us.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15950 posts
3095 upvotes
Toronto
Nobody worries about their corporate code being shut down? You know, the one that extensively says this code cannot be given out to anyone other than working for that company?
It's a savings of $1, let these people get the tickets from the grocery store. I mentioned that A LONG TIME AGO in this thread. IT WAS A DIFFERENCE OF $1

Good on those willing to help but sorry, I'm not risking my employment for RFD lol
RedFlagDeals addict
Jul 10, 2014
22 posts
2 upvotes
freakoutfemme wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 10:38 pm
I thought this would be a good thread to give away two tickets to the Argonauts game tmr night (August 16 at 7:30). CNE admission is included: https://theex.com/main/entertainment/sp ... on-eskimos

Sadly I can't make it but a RFDer should have them! I will PM the first interested person to reply below.
Hi FreakoutFemme, I would be interested if you still have the 2 Argos tickets. Sucks you can't make it but very generous of you to give them away!
May 15, 2009
20 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
VikTheOne wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 11:22 pm
Hi FreakoutFemme, I would be interested if you still have the 2 Argos tickets. Sucks you can't make it but very generous of you to give them away!
Messaged you! :)
Jul 1, 2012
29 posts
17 upvotes
Hamilton
Can some body PM me a code please....

thank you,
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1255 posts
1215 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just ordered my tix before the deadline and surprisingly the old style food court coupons were attached! Got the much needed bogo pizza nova coupon that was missing from the CNE general public food coupon link posted earlier.

Relief! Wallet is happy again.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5455 posts
1122 upvotes
Richmond Hill
C.C. wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 10:27 pm
** REMINDER: PURCHASE YOUR ADVANCE TICKETS TONIGHT BEFORE PRICES GO UP (TECHNICALLY, ANYTIME AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT) **

COPIED FROM SPAZZAMATIC'S (OP) FIRST MESSAGE:

Advance Corporate Rates
Admission Pass:Corporate Price $14 per person(Save $5.99)
All ages - includes admission to grounds, shows & exhibits

Ride All Day Pass: Corporate Price $37 per person (Save $28.99)
All ages - includes admission to grounds, shows & exhibits AND unlimited midway rides

Corporate Rates: August 16 to September 2
Admission Pass: Corporate Price $15 per person (Save $4.99)
All ages - includes admission to grounds, shows & exhibits

Ride All Day Pass: Corporate Price $41 per person (Save $24.99)
All ages - includes admission to grounds, shows & exhibits AND unlimited midway rides
thanks for the reminder. Bought 4 at 12:30am and still got the advanced price
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5455 posts
1122 upvotes
Richmond Hill
DaVibe wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 11:11 pm
Nobody worries about their corporate code being shut down? You know, the one that extensively says this code cannot be given out to anyone other than working for that company?
It's a savings of $1, let these people get the tickets from the grocery store. I mentioned that A LONG TIME AGO in this thread. IT WAS A DIFFERENCE OF $1

Good on those willing to help but sorry, I'm not risking my employment for RFD lol
how could they find out?