• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2018 12:58 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9126 posts
10437 upvotes
el'ation wrote: Code wanted.
Thank you!!!!!
gdnmatrix wrote: Can you pm me a code too please and thank you. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
ggman8988 wrote: Can you pm me the code???
Thanks

No Code OR PROCESSING FEE Needed (just visit your local No Frills, Rexall, Shoppers, Canadian Tire):
no-frills-loblaws-stores-cne-admission- ... #p29542694
Oct 26, 2016
549 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
damn the evening special went from $5 to $9 now
Aug 23, 2006
200 posts
5 upvotes
The corporate discount posted by the OP is still cheaper than the early-bird special that you can get from No Frills, Cdn Tire, etc. if you buy more than 2 admissions only pass. The processing fee is $1.99 per online order, not per ticket. If you buy a ride-all-day pass for $37 with the corporate discount + $1.99 = $38.99, is still cheaper than $41.
Sep 24, 2005
64 posts
48 upvotes
I agree with #46, pooshing

If purchasing two or more admission tickets, the cost is the same with the Corporate code as the $1.99 processing fee applies to the order, not the cost per ticket; if purchasing three or more admission tickets, the cost will result in a better savings than purchasing it at a store.

PLUS , keep in mind, when purchasing online, you get coupons to use with any ticket purchase (which, of course, is only beneficial if you use them). NOTE: The coupons must be printed, and are not visible if having the Admission Code on your phone.

Here are the coupons if anyone is interested:
PIZZA NOVA - Purchase any slice with any drink and receive a 2nd slice of equal or lesser value free
COFFEE TIME - $1.00 off any purchase over $5.99 before tax
TINY TOM DONUTS - Purchase 4 dozen for $20
PHILTHY PHILLY'S CheeseSteaks - $1.00 off any sandwich
PIZZA PIZZA - Free 16 oz. fountain pop with the purchase of any slice
THE ORIGINAL SAN FRANCISCO - Free bottle of Coke or Diet Coke with the purchase of a sandwich and fries
SUBWAY - $1.00 off any foot long or .50 off any six inch
BOUCHARD'S POUTINERY - $1.00 off any large poutine

Just food for thought (pun intended)
Sep 24, 2005
64 posts
48 upvotes
Just a bit of information, I am part of the online community that provides opinions and feedback to the CNE. If you are interested in joining: https://www.cneexpertinsights.ca/c/a/6k ... WcqKjVVhZi If interested and approved, you will receive up to 3 surveys per month. It's a great way to provide input into something that we all love to visit yearly; and, as a bonus, they do offer monthly draws.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2134 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
Please PM me the code, thank you very much!!
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3438 posts
861 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Just buy them at your local grocery store, $15 no tax. If you redeem the corporate code online, there's a $2 service fee per order.
Aug 5, 2008
573 posts
365 upvotes
EnyCe wrote: Just buy them at your local grocery store, $15 no tax. If you redeem the corporate code online, there's a $2 service fee per order.
Per order, not per ticket. Like mentioned above by poohsing.
May 27, 2016
333 posts
17 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Could someone please pm me a code? Is this code usable for multiple entries?
Jul 11, 2018
1 posts
Hi spazzamatic~

Thanks for sharing. I would like to have your special deal code for CNE =D

Appreciate it
Sep 25, 2017
10 posts
Code me brother

Wife has decided to make this an annual thing