• Aug 29th, 2011 8:46 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1204 posts
141 upvotes
Markham

CNE: Tiny Tom Donuts, Buy 2 Dozen get 1 Dozen Free

http://www.tinytomdonuts.com/

On the website is a coupon to receive one dozen donuts free with the purchase of every two dozen.
44 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11318 posts
3867 upvotes
Nowhere
The CNE hasn't opened yet and already Tiny Tom coupons. Yum.
Jun 29, 2009
30 posts
Hazelville
They're tasty, but 1 doz is the equivalent of 1 regular donut.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
3228 posts
499 upvotes
teegee wrote: They're tasty, but 1 doz is the equivalent of 1 regular donut.
Really? Do you mean health wise, or just in relative size. Because if you're talking health-wise that would mean they're much more healthy than I ever thought. I would have figured that with all that extra surface area exposed to oil and sugar, they would be so much worse for you than one regular donut. If this is true, I would feel so much less guilty about my once a year Tiny Toms splurge, though I know your intention was probably the opposite ;)

As for the coupon, don't they hand these out rather freely when giving out samples? I remember this happening the last few years (though I didn't go last year, so they might not be doing it anymore).
Nov 12, 2008
161 posts
9 upvotes
last year, the one inside the food court had this win and spin thing with coupons like this too.... free dozen, buy one get one free, buy 2 dozen get one free, buy 3 dozen get one free etc.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1204 posts
141 upvotes
Markham
From the Toronto Star article today it seems that they will be opening up a store front in Markham soon.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
1726 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, i saved the coupon just in case i make the ex this year.
Aug 10, 2009
247 posts
71 upvotes
rapsrealm wrote: From the Toronto Star article today it seems that they will be opening up a store front in Markham soon.
sweet that'll be convenient, also how much does it cost for a dozen?
Jan 13, 2009
776 posts
12 upvotes
rapsrealm wrote: From the Toronto Star article today it seems that they will be opening up a store front in Markham soon.
I google'd Tiny Tom Donuts in Markham and I found this address:

277 Main Street,
Unionville,ON
L3R 2H3

Not sure if its any indication of where the retail store will be. But looking forward to it!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
I think there was a Tiny Tims trailer at the Buskerfest last year.

I've never tried Tiny Tims because I imagine they are just overpriced mini-donuts that taste like plain timbits.
Aug 4, 2008
86 posts
Mississauga
yum, yum, yum! i can't wait to get my hands on a bag on icing sugar tiny tom's! thanks op! :D
Aug 11, 2009
90 posts
That's a great idea. I'm surprised they haven't done that already. But do you think it will take the specialness of going to CNE for them away? Probably not.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1629 posts
76 upvotes
Tiny Tom donuts are actually really good tasting..for some reason I think they taste better than real donuts like from Timmy's or other donut shops. Not to forget to mention they look so cute :lol:

The thing with coupons for Tiny Tom's is that...are you really going to buy more than one dozen when let's say, there's only the two of you?? That is way too much IMO. I'm quite health conscious but I'll treat myself to something not so healthy once in a while and one dozen to be shared would be good enough..but sadly there wouldn't be any discount :(
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
teegee wrote: They're tasty, but 1 doz is the equivalent of 1 regular donut.
There's no way that a dozen Tiny Tom donuts is equal to 1 regular donut in size or nutrition.
flypretty wrote: Tiny Tom donuts are actually really good tasting..for some reason I think they taste better than real donuts like from Timmy's or other donut shops. Not to forget to mention they look so cute :lol:

The thing with coupons for Tiny Tom's is that...are you really going to buy more than one dozen when let's say, there's only the two of you?? That is way too much IMO. I'm quite health conscious but I'll treat myself to something not so healthy once in a while and one dozen to be shared would be good enough..but sadly there wouldn't be any discount :(
The reason they are so good is because they are fresh. Timmies donuts are made the day before, frozen and thawed.

I wouldn't get more than a dozen... you need to save room for the deep fried Mars bar, pizza on a stick, Dippin Dots, corn dogs, etc. :D
Oct 13, 2007
475 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Their really small but I think a dozen is about 2 donuts at least, their like the size of timbits maybe a bit bigger
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville
unionville mainstreet is/would be a good place for a tiny tim's stand.. i dunno if its actually there yet or not, havent been there in a while even tho its down the street 5 min...

but u can get these same donuts all the time from pickering or stouffville flea markets :D
Jul 18, 2006
887 posts
548 upvotes
Toronto
theyve always handed these coupons out at the cne. I worked there for 4 summers (ending about 2 years ago) and without fail these were given out everyday each summer.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2003
1066 posts
869 upvotes
Toronto
They used to hand out buy one dozen get one free coupons.

I think it's up to $4.00 for a dozen now.

Generally the coupons they hand out now are buy 3 dozen and get one free!