Coach Outlet 50% off Everything+ EXTRA 40% off clearance

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
June 18, 2017
Retailer:
Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet 50% off everything, plus extra 50% off on clearance.

When I received the promotion email it says 40% off clearance, but as i got into the website, it says 50%, sweet promotion!!!
Last edited by yoka07 on Jun 15th, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always up for deals...
15 replies
Aug 23, 2008
71 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
The prices don't seem to be listed on the website. Is that normal for Coach?

Also would you happen to know where the nearest Coach Outlet around Toronto is? The website store locator is asking for a zip code (not postal) and under "Your Store" I'm defaulted to Cookstown which is about an hour north of Toronto.

Thanks in advance!
Dec 21, 2012
328 posts
518 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
StellarRay wrote: The prices don't seem to be listed on the website. Is that normal for Coach?

Also would you happen to know where the nearest Coach Outlet around Toronto is? The website store locator is asking for a zip code (not postal) and under "Your Store" I'm defaulted to Cookstown which is about an hour north of Toronto.

Thanks in advance!
The closest one is in Cookstown at Tanger Outlets.
[OP]
May 5, 2017
64 posts
89 upvotes
Hi StellarRay

If you click on "Shop Now", you will see prices. I believe you can order online as well, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Always up for deals...
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2806 posts
1906 upvotes
Store says it is only 40% additional on clearance in Canada.......and 50% is only for the US.

Source: Coach Outlet - Fashion Outlets of Niagara
Feb 23, 2016
50 posts
6 upvotes
There's also a Coach outlet at the Halton Hills premium outlets.
[OP]
May 5, 2017
64 posts
89 upvotes
Thanks for pointing that out lightsout56, coz I was also puzzled on why the email promotion says extra 40% on clearance, and when I clicked in it increased to 50%, lol
Always up for deals...
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is the price CAD? seems like it's US dollar
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lorreilme wrote: Is the price CAD? seems like it's US dollar
btw, what's the shipping if you cannot spend $250?
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
535 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yoka07 wrote: Hi StellarRay

If you click on "Shop Now", you will see prices. I believe you can order online as well, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Where is the shop now, I'm on mobile, I want to buy, please take my money, why do you make it so difficult to give you money...
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2806 posts
1906 upvotes
toguy wrote: I don't have much knowledge of whether the prices are marked up/regularly on sale or what have you
The store at the Outlet Collection in Niagara was very busy and the prices were excellent. No mark up to regular prices before the sale.

In fact the clearance 40% off wasn't that great but they had MANY items already on Outlet Sale Prices with an additional 50% off. The best deals were on the "regular" stock as opposed to clearance.

If you are in the market for something definitely a great promo and no playing around with prices in my experience.
Jul 11, 2010
178 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Where is the "Shop Now" button?
Jul 11, 2010
178 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Every time I click on "log in" it just brings me back to the main page. I don't even see a register section to create an account.
Nov 15, 2005
706 posts
391 upvotes
Montreal
you need to be invited'' register and they may add you to the list..
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$