Expired Hot Deals

[Coast capital] Coast capital $500 bonus when you open a chequing account (BC only now)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 3:43 pm
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
107 posts
51 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Signed up last night. Yet to receive an email.

I know they are probably overwhelmed. Should I wait the 2 business days and perhaps call first thing monday? Anyone else getting that same issue when signing up?
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2010
789 posts
270 upvotes
Mississauga
JessomeK wrote: Signed up last night. Yet to receive an email.

I know they are probably overwhelmed. Should I wait the 2 business days and perhaps call first thing monday? Anyone else getting that same issue when signing up?
Today is day 2 for my wife's application. Someone said earlier that they called and was told to wait maybe 5 days. They are overwhelmed. Poor CS folks there. Lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
1293 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
I signed up yesterday, got email this morning
Member since 2006

Koodo- $40/8gb
Curren phone: Samsung S9
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
107 posts
51 upvotes
Nova Scotia
torspiker wrote: Today is day 2 for my wife's application. Someone said earlier that they called and was told to wait maybe 5 days. They are overwhelmed. Poor CS folks there. Lol
RFD and Reddit blasting the applications out lol

Thanks
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2013
774 posts
329 upvotes
Sauga
A quick search shows that this institution is CDIC approved. Will put in my application today.

Will they accept two applications from the same household?

Do you guys generally close the account once the $500 is paid?
Sr. Member
Jan 1, 2009
593 posts
277 upvotes
Maplecountry wrote: A quick search shows that this institution is CDIC approved. Will put in my application today.

Will they accept two applications from the same household?

Do you guys generally close the account once the $500 is paid?
They will accept two application with different ppl in same household.

Might not close the account if it's good.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 7, 2007
3314 posts
1345 upvotes
GTA
Signed up and I have to wait 2 days due to my application. Poor CS people lol
Sr. Member
Jan 1, 2009
593 posts
277 upvotes
ADRiiAN` wrote: Signed up and I have to wait 2 days due to my application. Poor CS people lol
Poor indeed can u imagine the application s :O
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2010
789 posts
270 upvotes
Mississauga
Maplecountry wrote: A quick search shows that this institution is CDIC approved. Will put in my application today.

Will they accept two applications from the same household?

Do you guys generally close the account once the $500 is paid?
Yea, 2 separate applications from the same household should be good. I plan to keep it around for a while.
Member
Dec 11, 2006
244 posts
85 upvotes
my wife signed up Monday night, still waiting for her emails.
Jr. Member
Jun 12, 2019
144 posts
70 upvotes
Maplecountry wrote: A quick search shows that this institution is CDIC approved. Will put in my application today.

Will they accept two applications from the same household?

Do you guys generally close the account once the $500 is paid?
There is a fee if you close your account within 90 days I believe ($25).
Sr. Member
Nov 8, 2011
551 posts
177 upvotes
NEPEAN
abstract77 wrote: my wife signed up Monday night, still waiting for her emails.
Me too. Was waiting to generate my own referral link for my wife, but at this rate, might just get her to sign up without.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 12, 2012
1999 posts
1043 upvotes
Toronto
julian3216 wrote: Only one PAD, but for 2 months.

And they both get $50 each. The $500 bonus is separate but they do stack.
This means I can initiate a PAD from AMEX online?
Jr. Member
Jun 12, 2019
144 posts
70 upvotes
zobi123 wrote: This means I can initiate a PAD from AMEX online?
Yes, I think AMEX are some of the only cards that allow for that.
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2010
789 posts
270 upvotes
Mississauga
nickwa wrote: Me too. Was waiting to generate my own referral link for my wife, but at this rate, might just get her to sign up without.
I believe when you signed up first, you already got through to the 'referral program'. I would say sign your wife up with a referral link so that she can get that extra $50.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

milktbbt