Expired Hot Deals

[Coco] Pearl milk tea R $2.99 - Ontario

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 12:48 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 28, 2004
541 posts
289 upvotes

Pearl milk tea R $2.99 - Ontario

Deal Link:
Price:
$2.99
Expiry:
September 17, 2020
Retailer:
Coco
Starts Tues, Sept 15 and goes to Sept 17.

Coco locations in Ontario offering it's regular (medium) size pearl milk tea for $2.99. Full price is $4.70. Not a great deal but a fun excuse for a boba treat.

Will not work on delivery via Uber, DoorDash etc.

https://cocofreshtea.ca/locations/
CoCoTOR-20200817-CoCo-day-3-days-Celebration-IG-1080_1080px_工作區域-1-1.png
71 replies
Newbie
Jun 16, 2012
33 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op. I've never actually had coco's milk tea before. Usually like to stick to Chatime or The Alley.

Dunno if you can stack(prob not), but you can spin this until the 30th for CoCo Fresh Tea promos as well.

http://www.rb.gy/hui9tb
Last edited by Kidzfree on Sep 15th, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14612 posts
3985 upvotes
For their 23rd anniversary it should've been $2.30.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2017
2025 posts
4103 upvotes
Thanks OP. Coco is the best large bubble tea franchise IMO, 9 times out of 10 their tapioca game is on point.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26553 posts
4862 upvotes
Hamilton
kimwoobingsu wrote: Thanks OP. Coco is the best large bubble tea franchise IMO, 9 times out of 10 their tapioca game is on point.
Agreed.
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14001 posts
26272 upvotes
Scarborough
Kidzfree wrote: Thanks op. I've never actually had coco's milk tea before. Usually like to stick to Chatime or The Alley.
I usually stick to Chatime myself but Coco is pretty good. Will definitely grab this deal at least once during the promo.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1735 posts
1153 upvotes
Too bad nothing for BC, but Coco is quite decent. I prefer it over chatime imo. :)
Member
Nov 29, 2009
292 posts
364 upvotes
North York
Anyone know if I can order through the app for in store pickup?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8718 posts
6789 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Their QQ series taste much better at the introductory price, especially since the default comes with multiple toppings.

Also, spin daily (https://global-events.coco-tea.com/page ... aday-15881) for a prize ranging from free topping to 50% off drink, which can be used in combination with store offers.

For example, this is the price I paid for a large-size promo drink redeeming a 30% off coupon received from spinning the wheel online:

1x L QQ Milk Tea $5.70
Promotion -0.90
30 off -1.71
Subtotal $3.09
GST 5%: $0.15
Total: $3.24

coco.jpg
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2018
589 posts
408 upvotes
The Alley Royal No 9 hits the spot for me for best Milk Tea. But Coco has the most consistently best pearls. Chatime has the best Brownsugar tho.
Member
Mar 3, 2015
402 posts
430 upvotes
King City
DragonRider wrote: Their QQ series taste much better at the introductory price, especially since the default comes with multiple toppings.

Also, spin daily (https://global-events.coco-tea.com/page ... aday-15881) for a prize ranging from free topping to 50% off drink, which can be used in combination with store offers.

For example, this is the price I paid for a large-size promo drink redeeming a 30% off coupon received from spinning the wheel online:

1x L QQ Milk Tea $5.70
Promotion -0.90
30 off -1.71
Subtotal $3.09
GST 5%: $0.15
Total: $3.24


coco.jpg
Do you know if the wheel stacks with VIP discount?
Member
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
438 posts
824 upvotes
Toronto
I wish this went all the way to the weekend...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2010
1332 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto
kimwoobingsu wrote: Thanks OP. Coco is the best large bubble tea franchise IMO, 9 times out of 10 their tapioca game is on point.
+1 Coco is my favorite bubble tea franchise too.

Their 2 ladies bubble tea is my favorite, imo Coco have the best pudding and tapioca flavour.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26553 posts
4862 upvotes
Hamilton
ToDealHunter wrote: +1 Coco is my favorite bubble tea franchise too.

Their 2 ladies bubble tea is my favorite, imo Coco have the best pudding and tapioca flavour.
I like it more with 3 guys
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM

Top