Expired Hot Deals

[Coco] Pearl milk tea R $2.99 - Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 12:48 pm
Nov 22, 2019
93 posts
57 upvotes
Agree with some of the comments here. While I enjoy Alley and Chatime from time to time as well, but they are way overpriced for a single drink. Would have had it more often if the price was around $3.5-4.
Mar 3, 2015
402 posts
430 upvotes
King City
Just an update, the wheel discount doesn't combine with VIP discounts :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8718 posts
6789 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Ajay99a wrote: There's no way to redeem the coupon from the spin online right?
The cashier will ask you to click on the red redeem button to claim the discount.
Oct 25, 2001
547 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
They didn't allow the spin discount on top of the 2.99 promo for me.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3055 posts
566 upvotes
Vancouver
Their new QQ drinks are my favourite. The taro and sweet potato pearls are delicious!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8718 posts
6789 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Miguel Sánchez wrote: They didn't allow the spin discount on top of the 2.99 promo for me.
You can combine the spin discount with the $4.80 promo, not the $2.99 promo.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1071 posts
1395 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Looks like theres no way to order it at $2.99 online right? Only in store?
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19815 posts
5045 upvotes
Off the 404
secretalcoholic wrote: Looks like theres no way to order it at $2.99 online right? Only in store?
I'm unable to, most likely a walk in only deal.
Aug 21, 2017
30 posts
48 upvotes
Just got back from their Queen and Spadina location. As others have said the 2.99 promo and the free upsize I got from spinning the wheel could not be stacked.
Kinda annoyed neither of the promos include terms and conditions restricting this and the cashier misunderstood my order and told me to click the redeem button so now I don't have the free upsize coupon. Prob doesn't matter as I most likely won't go back.
Wish the Alley and tiger sugar wasn't so darn expensive...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5366 posts
815 upvotes
wormtail wrote: Just got back from their Queen and Spadina location. As others have said the 2.99 promo and the free upsize I got from spinning the wheel could not be stacked.
Kinda annoyed neither of the promos include terms and conditions restricting this and the cashier misunderstood my order and told me to click the redeem button so now I don't have the free upsize coupon. Prob doesn't matter as I most likely won't go back.
Wish the Alley and tiger sugar wasn't so darn expensive...
Lololol... you're sad you lost a free upsize when it's probably the worst spin result? You do know you can spin every day right?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
33667 posts
19461 upvotes
Ottawa
95thRiflesOCI wrote: The Alley Royal No 9 hits the spot for me for best Milk Tea. But Coco has the most consistently best pearls. Chatime has the best Brownsugar tho.
I miss Markham...use to go every long weekend.
Aug 21, 2017
30 posts
48 upvotes
Aha my bad.
No I'm not sad but I meant that even if I do get more daily coupons I prob won't pay for coco but rather save for the alley or tiger sugar less often. I just find them pricey to get on a regular basis.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5366 posts
815 upvotes
wormtail wrote: Aha my bad.
No I'm not sad but I meant that even if I do get more daily coupons I prob won't pay for coco but rather save for the alley or tiger sugar less often. I just find them pricey to get on a regular basis.
Yeah Alley and Tiger Sugar are expensive af...
Apr 10, 2020
6 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
Man, I miss when this was standard price.