Expired Hot Deals

[Coco] Pearl milk tea R $2.99 - Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 12:48 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
4893 posts
1986 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Yeah forget about pearl milk tea. QQ is the true gem here, especially if you get the spin discount.
What in the world is QQ?
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3055 posts
566 upvotes
Vancouver
ar2020 wrote: What in the world is QQ?
QQ is the name for the combination of taro and sweet potato pearls Coco is now offering. But generally "QQ" is that chewy consistancy in Taiwanese cuisine.
Sep 18, 2019
103 posts
147 upvotes
last day for coco $3 milk tea guys, don't miss it :D
Jan 5, 2018
36 posts
21 upvotes
quetzpro wrote: last day for coco $3 milk tea guys, don't miss it :D
i shall order 4.
NOT A WOMAN. JUST GOT A WEIRD NAME. I AM A MAN. THANKS.
Dec 23, 2019
6 posts
2 upvotes
Tried this promo at the new York Mills location. 50 percent sugar and no ice. Considering the price, it was good value. Chatime still tastes better though.
Nov 20, 2017
975 posts
941 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not super healthy or calorie conscious, but I was shocked at the calories/sugar in these. Definitely unassuming.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14001 posts
26272 upvotes
Scarborough
quetzpro wrote: last day for coco $3 milk tea guys, don't miss it :D
I just had my 3rd this week. Think I'm done with bubble tea for at least a few weeks.... unless another deal pops up. Eyes
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
May 7, 2019
67 posts
93 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I just had my 3rd this week. Think I'm done with bubble tea for at least a few weeks.... unless another deal pops up. Eyes
Gotta spin the wheel daily too. ;) those 50% coupons aren't as rare as I thought they would be (I've already gotten 3... RIP waistline, good thing it's sweater weather)
Dec 16, 2007
625 posts
184 upvotes
Mississauga
Went to Coco by Btrust in Mississauga. Was going to get the QQ September promo everyone's raving about in the thread at $4.70 with my $1off spin the wheel coupon but they wouldn't let me combine so I opted for the $2.99 milk tea. I'll try another location and see if they'll let me combine. Was so excited Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes and left disappointed. ☹
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1289 posts
265 upvotes
Ontario
The spin to win terms say they don't combine with any other offer. I say it's luck if you get an exception
Sep 21, 2009
38 posts
13 upvotes
GTA
savageandlazy wrote: Tried this promo at the new York Mills location. 50 percent sugar and no ice. Considering the price, it was good value. Chatime still tastes better though.
Coco's tapioca is so much better and I dont think it's even that close
Feb 27, 2011
981 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
I thought the CoCo Anniversary deal is in April of each year. Why is it in September this year? Is CoCo Day a different celebration for the franchise?