• Apr 18th, 2016 12:50 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 20, 2009
280 posts
543 upvotes
North Bay

[EB Games] COD BO3 + Seasons PASS $99 @ Eb games PS4 Only

Just as I stated in the post. Buy Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for $79.99 get the seasons pass for only $20 dollars more saving 30 bucks for those interested

Couldn't find it on the site but it was listed in the New Market ebgames. They said it was company wide.
12 replies
Nov 29, 2015
9 posts
71 upvotes
Surrey, BC
This is ice cold.. you could price match Amazon's price of $50 to BBY, buy the season pass through PSN and it would still be cheaper than this
Oct 16, 2013
351 posts
252 upvotes
Burnaby
Yeah...Black Ops 3 isn't worth anywhere near $79.99 anymore. It's worth maybe half that. This is just EB Games massively overpricing things as usual and calling it a deal.
Mar 8, 2016
7 posts
6 upvotes
Bought this combo at launch for ~$112 and split that cost in half using the known sharing method on PS4. That's definitely the best way to save a few bucks when buying these expensive games
Nov 23, 2014
443 posts
229 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Pro: better than AW (not very hard to accomplish)

Con: might be the worst COD excluding AW

Boost-jumps, slides and wall-runs just don't work for me, especially in objective game-modes.

Gun variety does exist unlike some other CODs but there is a consistency issue with most guns.

Would not pay full price for this game, especially not halfway into the year.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6485 posts
4758 upvotes
Ottawa
This game is $50 at Bestbuy brand new right now.....if they wanted to get REAL, they should have made the combo $80 max to reflect 'savings'.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6485 posts
4758 upvotes
Ottawa
Been playing this game but realized I am not as good at the futuristic MP. I used to own at World at War and Modern Warfare, but once they introduced the high jumps and the boost packs, I just couldn't do it.

Very fun campaign though!
Feb 2, 2013
445 posts
387 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
So basically the game at it's regularly discounted price of $40, plus the full $60 price of the Season Pass. You save nothing and only gain the pain of jumping into a FPS 6 months after release when only the most hard core players are still playing, waiting to slaughter you ;)
Mar 12, 2008
143 posts
37 upvotes
Do people still buy things from EB?? Overpriced all the time.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11758 posts
3111 upvotes
I played the game week 1, and went back to BF, I need to stop buying both franchises...
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1700 posts
1236 upvotes
AB
Multiplayer doesn't interest me anymore since Battlefield Bad Company 2. Buying both franchises EXCLUSIVELY for the campaign action. Am I wasting money?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6485 posts
4758 upvotes
Ottawa
barrensky wrote: So basically the game at it's regularly discounted price of $40, plus the full $60 price of the Season Pass. You save nothing and only gain the pain of jumping into a FPS 6 months after release when only the most hard core players are still playing, waiting to slaughter you ;)
The season pass is $50 so you're actually paying even MORE with the 'deal'. I played it a lot on release and did well in MP. I put it away for a few months and now I can barely maintain a 1.0 K/D ratio. :D