Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Cogeco TV and Internet deals

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2020 11:07 pm
[OP]
Jul 12, 2010
260 posts
314 upvotes

Cogeco TV and Internet deals

I searched, but didn't find a thread for Cogeco deals. Maybe they don't exist? If you have a good package, please post your deal details, so others can benefit from it as well.

For 1gb Internet - the deal, which is also posted on their website is $75/month for 12 months (new customers + bundled service with TV) OR I heard from the agent on the phone that they can offer me $72/month for 24 months (new customers).

One thing I am stuck on and didn't sign-up for 1gb Internet is that Cogeco wants to charge me $60 installation charge. I have asked them to waive it off, but they aren't budging, hence, I haven't signed up yet!
6 replies
[OP]
Jul 12, 2010
260 posts
314 upvotes
Fun with Cogeco - they have raised their prices with their internet bundle. Now the price for 2-year 1Gb internet is $83/month. The agent wouldn't budge on giving any discounts. I really wish we had some healthy competition in Milton for Cogeco, so they can get better with their prices. Monopoly is bad for consumers! Only Bell or Cogeco. Maybe time to move out of Milton :)
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1081 posts
582 upvotes
khimany wrote: Fun with Cogeco - they have raised their prices with their internet bundle. Now the price for 2-year 1Gb internet is $83/month. The agent wouldn't budge on giving any discounts. I really wish we had some healthy competition in Milton for Cogeco, so they can get better with their prices. Monopoly is bad for consumers! Only Bell or Cogeco. Maybe time to move out of Milton :)
Just go to carrytel for $40 a month for 60/10 unlimited internet. PM if your interested.
[OP]
Jul 12, 2010
260 posts
314 upvotes
Nauth wrote: Just go to carrytel for $40 a month for 60/10 unlimited internet. PM if your interested.
Thanks - I am already with Start.ca for $60 a month for 120/10 unlimited. I love the service, and no complaints with start.ca, however, I am looking for higher speed, which no one can offer this time, other than the big 3.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1081 posts
582 upvotes
khimany wrote: Thanks - I am already with Start.ca for $60 a month for 120/10 unlimited. I love the service, and no complaints with start.ca, however, I am looking for higher speed, which no one can offer this time, other than the big 3.
250/10 unlimited for $70 with start
[OP]
Jul 12, 2010
260 posts
314 upvotes
Nauth wrote: 250/10 unlimited for $70 with start
Are you in Milton or Cogeco area? In my area, Start only offers upto 120/10
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2013
1588 posts
500 upvotes
GTA
What are all you guys using for TV these days besides IPTV boxes? I do not enjoy the reliability of them or lack thereof and enjoy local sports and news. I'm currently with Bell but their HH3000 is a piece of garbage. Can't put it in bridge mode without a bunch of workarounds. I got a great deal on Bell for 60/10 service with home phone and TV for $115/mth all-in including tax. But the wifi in my house is atrocious. I tried their wifi pods and it was awful, couldn't get more than 5Mbps.

I now have Netgear Orbi's I'm using as access points but even that hasn't worked out as well. There seems to be dead areas I didn't have before with Cogeco. I used to use Asus routers and recently switched to the Netgear Orbi's, probably a mistake!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)