Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CogSci Apps

MacOS - Hook Productivity Software 70% Off - 2020 Secret Code

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2020 9:41 pm
Nov 25, 2003
726 posts
421 upvotes

MacOS - Hook Productivity Software 70% Off - 2020 Secret Code

Deal Link:
Price:
$9
Savings:
70% off
Expiry:
December 2, 2020
Retailer:
CogSci Apps
Still one of my most favourite MacOS productivity programs that enables contextual linking of files, notes, webpages ,etc. I use the Pro version. Seriously added 20-30% increased productivity to my writing and work. My app developer friends say it easily helps them double their productivity. Anyway, worth checking out

https://hookproductivity.com/

Pro USD $29.99 = $9.00
Essentials USD $17.99 = $5.40

Special 70% off loyalty code valid from Cyber Monday to Wednesday:
CYBER-MON-2020
Last edited by waynecarrigan on Dec 1st, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
16 replies
Nov 15, 2008
237 posts
316 upvotes
Montreal
@waynecarrigan I'm curious about your use case and how it increased your productivity? I mostly use Evernote, but not sure how Hook would fit in it since I don't need to reference local files.

@zoob I can't see where to enter the code either. :\
Nov 25, 2003
726 posts
421 upvotes
I've just emailed support as I was told it would work until Wednesday.
Nov 25, 2003
726 posts
421 upvotes
zoob wrote: Is this expired now?
Seems there was a glitch. I've been told that they reactivated the code to expire Wednesday, so it should work today,
Aug 7, 2017
518 posts
795 upvotes
waynecarrigan wrote: It's been extended to Wednesday.
Nope, just tried it and there's a clear message that it's an expired code. Advertising failed.. :-/
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13938 posts
5436 upvotes
i watched the video, i still don't know what it does nor how it's useful

does it just make a clickable link to a said document, etc ?
The sweetest gyal
Nov 25, 2003
726 posts
421 upvotes
animous wrote: @waynecarrigan I'm curious about your use case and how it increased your productivity? I mostly use Evernote, but not sure how Hook would fit in it since I don't need to reference local files.
For me, the key feature is the universal `Copy Link` function. It's like the copy link function you are used to for webpages, but for almost any app, or document including emails, tasks ( OmniFocus, Things, etc.). I use it to reference source materials while writing. Check out the benefits page, and there are several videos to show you how it works.
Dec 25, 2010
982 posts
359 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't find where to enter the coupon code. There is an add coupon checkbox somewhere?
Nov 15, 2008
237 posts
316 upvotes
Montreal
You need to provide your email and postal code before you get to the screen with "Add coupon".

I downloaded the trial and personally, wallet is safe, but I see how this could be useful in certain scenarios.
Aug 24, 2017
45 posts
96 upvotes
Thanks. I bought for 9 dollor.
I don’t know this app but try to use it