Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cole Haan

Cole Haan Winter Shoes 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2020 7:46 pm
Oct 19, 2009
521 posts
529 upvotes
toronto

Cole Haan Winter Shoes 50% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
Cole Haan
Cole Haan is having a 50% off on winter shoes. This is better than their black friday and boxing day deals last year.
36 replies
Feb 17, 2008
197 posts
197 upvotes
This looks nice, anyone have experience on how returns work?

It looks ok as per their return policy though.

Quality wise, any one have experience? The boots I looked didn’t have any review.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3383 posts
18860 upvotes
Wearing leather in winter? Wouldnt that fck up the shoes
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
2005 posts
691 upvotes
GTA
Have always wondered how those Cole Haan soles perform in winter... They look grippy but i saw a couple of reviews where people said they were actually quite slippery?

Referring to something like these: Image
Dec 23, 2012
102 posts
252 upvotes
Anjou
These boots have the 2.zerogrand sole. No grip in the snow, more for a dry sidewalk kind of day...
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1426 posts
1166 upvotes
Toronto
Not impressed with the selection for this sale.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
Love my Cole Haan Williams. Still using my two pairs four years later. All my other shoes last 1-2 years due to uneven wear and fear on my soles.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2012
1167 posts
1055 upvotes
Ottawa
malaujai wrote: Have always wondered how those Cole Haan soles perform in winter... They look grippy but i saw a couple of reviews where people said they were actually quite slippery?

Referring to something like these: Image

I own these and they are very slippery on ice or anything close to that (packed snow). They're not really waterproof nor are they warm. They do look great and I get compliments but just know the limitations on these boots before buying. I usually wear them during the shoulder season or dry days during the winter.
Last edited by benzylique on Nov 2nd, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
2005 posts
691 upvotes
GTA
benzylique wrote: I own these and they are very slippery on ice or anything close to that (packed snow). They're not really waterproof nor are they warm. They do look great and I get a compliments but just know the limitations on these boots before buying. I usually wear them during the shoulder season or dry days during the winter.
exactly the information i was looking for! thanks! funny how they're part of the 'winter sale'
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
Love the shoes but def not for snow/slush. Too bad the selection is meh.
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Nov 25, 2008
479 posts
939 upvotes
how can they be winter boots when they don't have traction?!
Aug 25, 2011
645 posts
313 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Big fan of cole haan, very comfortable.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
1102 posts
282 upvotes
Vancouver
no exchanges for orders outside of US.

Seems like returns are still ok though.

Easy Returns
We get it – it has to be perfect. If you need a different color, size or style, we offer free returns by mail. Please note that final sale items cannot be returned.
To get started, click on Process a Return below. We’ll guide you through a few easy steps to complete!

Please note, authorized return labels will be generated only for those orders and items that comply with Cole Haan’s Return Policy.

Exchanges are not currently offered for orders shipped outside of the US.
Dec 10, 2018
54 posts
37 upvotes
Anyone familiar with the difference between width M and D?

I wear 10 M so not sure if 10 D would still work.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2006
1668 posts
1441 upvotes
Toronto
Just thought I put it out there for awareness - some of these models are "outlet" only models and are not sold at "standard" Cole Haan stores - I often find the construction/quality to be less than their standard lineup. Cole Haan's website used to have an outlet section which carried the same products as the physical outlet locations. Since COVID, they have merged the "outlet" and "standard" product lines together on their website which makes it convoluted to try and determine which one is the "outlet" or "standard" products. It makes pricing hard to gauge whether it is a good deal as outlets have different sales than "standard" stores. In the old days what was considered a hot deal for the "standard" stores were the semi-annual 30% off everything sale and I believe 60-70% off at outlets.

For example - these chukkas are acutally an "outlet" model - https://www.colehaan.com/2.zerogrand-ch ... 26944.html which at 50% off is not a good deal - I remember picking these up at the outlet for $149+tax.

Source: Was a huge cole haan fan and have over 10 pairs.
Mar 27, 2020
29 posts
33 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Wearing leather in winter? Wouldnt that fck up the shoes
Only way the leather would be **** up is if you slogging through salted slush and didn't bother wiping off your boots after.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
I have one of those zerogrand. No grip at all on ice or packed snow. Definitely not a winter boot. It's disappointing as I love Cole Haan and have like 10 pairs of their shoes.
Apr 10, 2015
244 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RFDbrowser wrote: Anyone familiar with the difference between width M and D?

I wear 10 M so not sure if 10 D would still work.

Thanks!
They have A,B,C,D,E,EE, and EEE, which D is medium.
Jul 12, 2018
227 posts
629 upvotes
Cole Haan truly makes some of the great shoes out there. I’ve treated myself to quite a few pairs of the 1.ZEROGRAND and 2.ZEROGRAND collections.

I would not recommend buying from colehaan.com however. Prices are really high, even considering this deal.

Online, I’ve had many great experiences buying from Amazon.ca. They regularly offer very good prices on these, and not just the lesser ‘made for outlet’ styles.

For example, the Chelsea style that colehaan.com sells for $172 after 50% off : I own a pair of those, purchased from Amazon.ca for $98 a few months ago. Amazon has different prices for different shoe sizes and sellers, so make sure you look at models/sizes sold by Amazon.ca when shopping to get a good deal.

Also : StyleDemocracy has added Cole Haan to its revolving collection of brands sold in their online shopping ‘events’. Prices are reasonable there too.
Sep 3, 2008
75 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
jujul wrote: This looks nice, anyone have experience on how returns work?

It looks ok as per their return policy though.

Quality wise, any one have experience? The boots I looked didn’t have any review.
Have a few pairs. Durable, light and great quality in my experience. That being said, I'd recommend going to an outlet as most of these can be found there and generally at a cheaper price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)