• Nov 12th, 2018 12:52 pm
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
491 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
loginn wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 1:37 pm
My first purchase from Coleman is not a good experience so far.
I had to wait eight days for shipment notice and now Purolator refused to leave the package to my 14 years old son because he's not an adult.
When I called they said delivery can't be reattempted on monday, but earliest on tuesday.

Hello, we're sorry that you haven't received your shipment today. In the province of Quebec, the legal age to sign for a delivery is 18 years old. As for the delivery, some of the depots need an extra business day to process. By the time that the driver returns, it is too late and the personnel doesn't have time to process for next day re-delivery. If you have any other inquiries, please write to us at customer.care@purolator.com.

Regards,
James
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1809 posts
1294 upvotes
Vancouver
loginn wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 1:37 pm

I had to wait eight days for shipment notice and now Purolator refused to leave the package to my 14 years old son because he's not an adult.
That's a good, not a bad thing. That's what they are supposed to do.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7483 posts
3644 upvotes
ON
evanwier wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 8:53 pm
That's a good, not a bad thing. That's what they are supposed to do.
It would be if they were consistent. They dropped off a signature required high value package on my doorstep after I had called them and informed them I wouldn't be home for two days and rescheduled the delivery. The package went missing (duh), luckily the seller made good on it and reimbursed me.
Since I had the NSR sticker on my mailbox , even though I called before hand to reschedule the delivery, Purolatrine washed their hands by pointing me to the document I had signed relieving them of any responsibility in case of theft or damage for the privilege of having them leaving the packages at my door instead of quietly knocking on the door and stealthily leaving a slip for me to go pick up at their depot 15km away.
Lesson learned !
Mar 30, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks. Placed an order for sundome tent, 48 qt cooler and stove,
Oct 22, 2011
291 posts
165 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks OP! I've been looking to get a single and double propane stove. I really couldn't have get a better price anywhere on new ones. Free shipping too!

The PEAK 1™ BUTANE/PROPANE STOVE single burner stove from $29.99 to $25.59 with 1st discount then down to $13.59, plus tax, after the promo code.
The PERFECTFLOW™ 1-BURNER PROPANE STOVE from $44.99 to $38.29 with the 1st discount then down to $20.29, plus tax after the promo code.
The PERFECTFLOW™ 2 BURNER STOVE from $104.99 to $89.29 with the 1st discount then down to $47.29, plus tax after the promo code.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1005 posts
127 upvotes
Vancouver
For whatever reason, I have tried both my PC and my android phone and disable adblock and still cannot get the 15% off offer? Anyone still able to get it... only able to get the email subscription discount offer which is not stackable with the 45% off.
Feb 22, 2009
156 posts
10 upvotes
artofwar wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2018 11:29 pm
For whatever reason, I have tried both my PC and my android phone and disable adblock and still cannot get the 15% off offer? Anyone still able to get it... only able to get the email subscription discount offer which is not stackable with the 45% off.
Hmm, I used Firefox on my PC with AdBlock and had no issues. Did you try Edge?
Jun 3, 2007
416 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Picked up a bunch of stuff I'd been eyeing at a steal. Kids are acting up tho, so maybe I'm going camping all by myself... :)
Btw, for those that are having problems with the instant 15% coupon, I used user agent switcher to set it to Android/Firefox and got the coupon to come up every time. Fwiw, I use Linux/Firefox. Cheers!
Dec 13, 2009
153 posts
49 upvotes
London
After checking various browsers, it appears that this unique offer only works on Firefox browser (at least in my win 10 environment)

Thanks OP. In for cooler and rain suit. Woohoo!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
2781 posts
723 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
Received my classic two-burner naphtha stove. Reading the instruction book I find this:
NEVER FILL OR LIGHT STOVE INSIDE HOUSE, CAMPER OR TENT
So I've been doing it wrong all these years.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1124 posts
201 upvotes
End of nowhere
Looks like the deal is still on
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1005 posts
127 upvotes
Vancouver
Don't know what I am doing but I still haven't been able to get the pop-up additionaL 10-15% ??? I have used WIn 10 CHrome, firefox, MS Edge and also on android chrome, firefox and Samsung internet browser and never get the popup. WHen I clear cache on the browser, only the email subscription offer pops up and nothing else after that? Any ideas?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1151 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto
artofwar wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 12:32 am
Don't know what I am doing but I still haven't been able to get the pop-up additionaL 10-15% ??? I have used WIn 10 CHrome, firefox, MS Edge and also on android chrome, firefox and Samsung internet browser and never get the popup. WHen I clear cache on the browser, only the email subscription offer pops up and nothing else after that? Any ideas?
You're going to one of the pages that show's the product's details?
And then waiting about 5 to 10 seconds? You can try leaving the page on for a few minutes...
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1005 posts
127 upvotes
Vancouver
I am going to the home page of Coleman Canada. Am I suppose to be going to an item description page to get the popup?
shamans wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 1:10 am
You're going to one of the pages that show's the product's details?
And then waiting about 5 to 10 seconds? You can try leaving the page on for a few minutes...