[OP]
Sep 8, 2003
328 posts
464 upvotes

Coleman Canada - Name your own price & Free Ship & $10 off coupon

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Coleman
Coleman Canada is running a promo to name your own price. No guarantee they will accept your lowball offer but if you are in the market for something they sell online it doesn't hurt to try. Everything is free shipping. Also you can get the $10 refer a friend coupon (I haven't verified the coupon can be combined but based on the screen shots it should work.).

Happy hunting
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
21 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6917 posts
3430 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Interesting but it seem to be a different set of categories with regular price items.

I found a water container for 14.99. Was going to make an offer but its 4.99 in the clearance section.
Sep 3, 2009
225 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver
I just tried inputting some offers on their website and its a waste of time. They would counter-offer which will make the product 10% off....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6917 posts
3430 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Jobe00 wrote: I just tried inputting some offers on their website and its a waste of time. They would counter-offer which will make the product 10% off....
The most I could get on the 5l water jug was 23% off. So like 11$ after the discount. But in the clearance section its 4.99 lol
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1567 posts
620 upvotes
Winnipeg
What I can tell you based on my experience maximum you can get 30% off, which still would be higher price comparable to what they had on sale earlier... if you need in market for something specific look on Coleman site and compare with Amazon or 3rd party seller and see if you can find a lower price.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1950 posts
618 upvotes
Toronto
does this apply to certain items only? The item im looking at does not have the "Make an Offer" button
[OP]
Sep 8, 2003
328 posts
464 upvotes
XSnapSX wrote: does this apply to certain items only? The item im looking at does not have the "Make an Offer" button
What item?
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
[OP]
Sep 8, 2003
328 posts
464 upvotes
kingofwit wrote: Coleman Canada is running a promo to name your own price. No guarantee they will accept your lowball offer but if you are in the market for something they sell online it doesn't hurt to try. Everything is free shipping. Also you can get the $10 refer a friend coupon (I haven't verified the coupon can be combined but based on the screen shots it should work.).

Happy hunting
Sometimes I get a pop-up offering 15% off your next order if you signup with your email. This can make a better deal depending on what you are looking at spending. Make sure pop-up and ad blockers are off then hover around or outside the page from the link I provided and it may work for you as well.
Digital Improvements
Nov 14, 2011
37 posts
26 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Whats the refer a friend coupon?
[OP]
Sep 8, 2003
328 posts
464 upvotes
Takeo1 wrote: Whats the refer a friend coupon?
Turn off ad-blockers and you will see the graphic in the upper right corner.
Digital Improvements
Sep 3, 2010
284 posts
97 upvotes
Got two water carriers and table cloth clamps for $4.45 shipped. Been looking for carriers for a while so thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2015
1056 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got 3 water carriers for storage in case of an emergency..
May 21, 2005
121 posts
29 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Bought the Coleman 300L Divide flashlight for $5 + tax. Probably not worth the MSRP $40, but $5 for a name brand is hard to beat.
Feb 28, 2012
51 posts
53 upvotes
BURLINGTON
$10 coupon is legit. Referred myself and used twice.
Bought the multi tool for $3.38, got 2 water carriers and kids airbed for $16.92.
$20 well spent! :D
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2034 posts
688 upvotes
Ottawa
Looks lovely like a new marketing strategy for me. They can out " no low ball please".
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)