Expired Hot Deals

Coleman Oldest Furnace Contest (Coleman Owners, Feb 8/09)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2008 12:41 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

Coleman Oldest Furnace Contest (Coleman Owners, Feb 8/09)

There is one (1) Grand Prize to be awarded, consisting of a Coleman Modulating Gas Furnace with an efficiency rating of 98% (the most efficient furnace in the marketplace). The estimated retail value is Seven Thousand One Hundred Dollars ($7,100) including installation by an authorized Coleman Dealer.

You are required to provide some information about your furnace including the model number and serial number so please have them ready.

After submitting the form, You will also be given an entry code and an email address for you to send us photos and or videos of your furnace. Please include your entry code in all emails to us regarding your furnace.

Limit one entry per person per day.

Canada (Excluding Quebec) Age of Majority.

Ends 02/08/09

Enter Here

Good Luck
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2168 posts
353 upvotes
Canada
I have a real old coleman furnace, Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2440 posts
1995 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Kamloops wrote: I have a real old coleman furnace, Thanks

I have a really old furnace too (45 years), but it's not a Coleman. I'll enter anyway!
Jan 5, 2008
179 posts
7 upvotes
New Westminster
MegaSilver wrote: I have a really old furnace too (45 years), but it's not a Coleman. I'll enter anyway!
I entered with my 50+ year old McLary, figured it can't hurt.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)