Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 23, 2008
40 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga

Coleman Warehouse Sale Question

Has anyone been to their annual warehouse sale in Brampton? I'm thinking to go this year as I need to buy all new camping gear, tent, sleeping bags etc. I just wanted to know if it was any good and what the selection was like? Thanks!!
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1263 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto, ON
never been to one before. when does it usually happen
Dec 22, 2011
326 posts
65 upvotes
Oakville
I go every year and buy stuff I dont need.You could set yourself up nicely with this sale as they have most of all you need from tents to sleeping bags to dining shelters.Picked up some really nice camping chairs last year for $10 and they were the good ones not the cheapies.Thought the sale was today and couldnt go, but now I see its next week, yea.If you go, get there nice and early, it opens at 3pm, so I'll probably go for around noon. (Hopefully they have those chairs again as I could only carry 2 last year.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2008
40 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga
I had no idea they had such a big turn out, I guess there must be a long line? I had planned to get there for 3pm on the dot. I have two small children so I might have to skip the sale this year because I don't think they would be any too patient having to wait three hours to get in. Thanks again for the reply I appreciate it.