Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] Coleman Xtreme 62 Quart (59 L) Cooler, Wheeled ($47.99 CT, regular $79.99 / Save 40%)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2012 11:02 am
[OP]
Mar 12, 2007
209 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] Coleman Xtreme 62 Quart (59 L) Cooler, Wheeled ($47.99 CT, regular $79.99 / Save 40%)

This is one of the most recommended coolers and it happens to be on sale right now at Canadian Tire (link)

Consumersearch.com voted it (or a slightly different model upon closer inspection) the Best large, wheeled hard-sided cooler (link). The cooler also received some very positive reviews from Amazon.com as well (link). Some people managed to keep their items cold for over 5 days with this cooler. I would've bought this cooler at full price, so I consider this a hot deal.

There is plenty of stock as you can see in the photo below. I took the photo at the Canadian Tire on Yonge St. in Toronto.

Please thank me if I've helped you!! :P

photo
http://imgur.com/K0wkQ
5 replies
Feb 5, 2008
126 posts
12 upvotes
Got one at the Laird Drive Location. They had none on the floor so I had to ask a couple of the staff to get a ladder and get one down for me.
Apr 6, 2009
127 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
Sale ended yesterday, price is now $56.99. I went to the CT on Hunt Club and Merivale this am and talked the guy into giving me the old sale price, $47.99.

I can attest to how good this cooler is, we had a picnic last Sunday and left some softdrinks in the cooler. I had a gingerale fom the cooler last night and it was till icy cold.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2010
1278 posts
48 upvotes
Aurora
w005 wrote: Sale ended yesterday, price is now $56.99. I went to the CT on Hunt Club and Merivale this am and talked the guy into giving me the old sale price, $47.99.

I can attest to how good this cooler is, we had a picnic last Sunday and left some softdrinks in the cooler. I had a gingerale fom the cooler last night and it was till icy cold.
Dang missed the sale, could of used one.