Which company name should I put on resume?
So which company name should I write on my resume?
Jul 31st, 2020 11:46 am
Jul 31st, 2020 11:52 am
Jul 31st, 2020 11:58 am
Jul 31st, 2020 12:00 pm
From who? I work for an agency and my client name is what is on my Linkedin and resume. You can just bypass the agency name altogether and just put the client name to get around that. If anything, the client name is what future employers would more recognize then the agency.
Jul 31st, 2020 12:07 pm
Jul 31st, 2020 1:06 pm
Jul 31st, 2020 1:08 pm
Jul 31st, 2020 1:12 pm
Jul 31st, 2020 2:14 pm
Client's name and your job title. You don't need to mention the employment agency. That's what I've done with no issues. I even had a recruiter tell me at one point that I don't need to indicate that it was a contract (I had that in brackets).
Jul 31st, 2020 4:13 pm
from the first post, what about the engineering company? leave that out?GoodFellaz wrote: ↑ I asked this same very question MONTHS ago, Its definitely OKAY to put big IT comapny on your Resume. Usually you dont do any work for the Agency they just manage your time entry and payroll, but the manager or boss you report to are all at big IT company so just put big IT Company on the resume. yes it gets complicated, cus some times an agency can make you work for Big IT company ftom Jan to March, and then they can make you work for Big Bank from Apr to July. so in that case just put each and every company name and forget about the agency names
Jul 31st, 2020 5:23 pm
Aug 1st, 2020 9:48 am
Aug 1st, 2020 9:51 am
depends on who he actually reports to, does he do work for the parent company most of the time, or does he work for the child company most of the time and who is his direct report?
Aug 7th, 2020 11:16 pm
Aug 10th, 2020 5:22 pm
Employer X; Class 1 Operator; Nov. 2016 - July 2018
- Invoicing and billing for oilfield services and pipeline construction projects; assist with Account Receivables;
- Provide Combo Unit support for horizontal directional drilling on Pembina and TransCanada pipeline construction projects (Phase V, VI, Wabasca NGTL).
- Haul water for Enbridge new pipeline construction; supply water for pressure testing.
- Provide Vac and Water Truck Support for Drilling Rigs for oilfield exploration projects: tank cleaning, cement job support, land spreading, and hauling of drill mud and invert.
Provide Semi-Vac support for vessel cleaning at 2018 MEG Energy Christina Lake Phase 2B $38M Turnaround maintenance project, and to dispose of drill mud produced by drilling operations.
- Operate Tanker Trucks for transport of ice-melt to Suncor oilsands sites. Haul water and glycol to MEG Energy for hydrotesting operations. Train new operators on Tankers and Walking Floor trailers.
Aug 30th, 2020 3:51 pm
I've worked for an agency before (actually twice) and on my CV and LinkedIn profile, the name of the company I worked at is listed and I put in brackets next to it that I was a consultant from ABC agency.