• Jun 1st, 2018 9:32 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 10, 2017
117 posts
31 upvotes
Barrie, Ontario

Comparing these two Asus Zenfones

Hi all, Im thinking about jumping on this deal at Staples http://forums.redflagdeals.com/staples- ... 2197286/4/
or this one from Costco for $100 more + master pass deal which brings it to $379
https://www.costco.ca/Asus-ZenFone-4-Sm ... 04489.html
Any thoughts?
This is my first android phone, switching from a crappy 5s :/
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2015
1198 posts
1276 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If you want better battery life, then the Zenfone 3 Zoom. Zenfone 4 has a slightly newer processor and dual speakers. Rear cameras look the same but the Zenfone 3 zoom has a 13MP front camera vs 8MP for the Zenfone 4.

Comparision can be found HERE
-
[OP]
Oct 10, 2017
117 posts
31 upvotes
Barrie, Ontario
SureshA720227 wrote: If you want better battery life, then the Zenfone 3 Zoom. Zenfone 4 has a slightly newer processor and dual speakers. Rear cameras look the same but the Zenfone 3 zoom has a 13MP front camera vs 8MP for the Zenfone 4.

Comparision can be found HERE
Thanks for your input. I noticed one has the button on the front, the other on the back. I use my phone like any other average person who just needs a phone for day to day use. My main concerns are durability, battery life and reception.
I don't play mobile games or take selfies, post on social media etc.
[OP]
Oct 10, 2017
117 posts
31 upvotes
Barrie, Ontario
I guess it would be easier to choose if I could compare these to apple phones. Is the Zenphone 3 zoom considered an iphone 6 or 6s in comparison to the Zenfone 4 that is more like an iphone 7?
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1382 posts
359 upvotes
Toronto
I was looking at that asus from the deals thread too. I think if you are going to try android for the first time go with the zenfone 4 from costco simply for the hastle free return policy. I think electronics have 2 years warranty too.
[OP]
Oct 10, 2017
117 posts
31 upvotes
Barrie, Ontario
DIrty-D wrote: I was looking at that asus from the deals thread too. I think if you are going to try android for the first time go with the zenfone 4 from costco simply for the hastle free return policy. I think electronics have 2 years warranty too.
I don't see where Costco offers 2 year warranty on cellular phones but if they do then I will be going for the Costco Zenfone thanks.