Tags:
None
[OP]
May 2, 2013
366 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto

complaint about mcdonalds monopoly game food items

hi, the food choices are horrible. only protein, soft drinks, and deep fried greasy fries. i noticed that there are no salads on the list. i asked a manager, and was told that it can't be substituted for those. as of monday 21st, i was told that coffee drinks have run out of the game pieces. mcdonalds is laughing.

from mcdonalds.ca website
Rules:
How to Get a Game Piece at a McDonald's® Restaurant.

A Participant can get a Game Piece by visiting a participating McDonald’s restaurant in Canada during the Game Period and purchasing one of the food items contained in specially marked packages, while supplies last. One (1) Game Piece is affixed to specially marked medium and large Hot Brewed Coffee; medium and large Hot McCafé® Beverages (Tea, Mocha, Latte, Cappuccino, Americano and Deluxe Hot Chocolate); medium and large Soft Drinks; medium and large Triple Thick Milkshake®; single Big Mac® sandwich; Double Big Mac® sandwich; Angus Third Pounder Deluxe sandwich; Angus Third Pounder Bacon & Cheese sandwich; Angus Third Pounder Mushroom & Swiss sandwich; single Filet-O-Fish® sandwich; Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese® sandwich; Double Quarter Pounder® BLT sandwich; 10-piece Chicken McNuggets®; large French Fries; Egg McMuffin® sandwich, Sausage ‘n Egg McMuffin® sandwich (excludes Sausage McMuffin® sandwich), Bacon ‘n Egg McMuffin® sandwich and Hash Browns.
13 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12527 posts
616 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2013 8:21 pm

Rules:

A Participant can get a Game Piece by visiting a participating McDonald’s restaurant in Canada during the Game Period and purchasing one of the food items contained in specially marked packages, while supplies last. One (1) Game Piece is affixed to specially marked medium and large Hot Brewed Coffee; medium and large Hot McCafé® Beverages (Tea, Mocha, Latte, Cappuccino, Americano and Deluxe Hot Chocolate); medium and large Soft Drinks; medium and large Triple Thick Milkshake®; single Big Mac® sandwich; Double Big Mac® sandwich; Angus Third Pounder Deluxe sandwich; Angus Third Pounder Bacon & Cheese sandwich; Angus Third Pounder Mushroom & Swiss sandwich; single Filet-O-Fish® sandwich; Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese® sandwich; Double Quarter Pounder® BLT sandwich; 10-piece Chicken McNuggets®; large French Fries; Egg McMuffin® sandwich, Sausage ‘n Egg McMuffin® sandwich (excludes Sausage McMuffin® sandwich), Bacon ‘n Egg McMuffin® sandwich and Hash Browns.
nuff said...
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3345 posts
1365 upvotes
Ontario
The salads are not much better than their other menu items.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
15992 posts
374 upvotes
Don't eat this garbage food. You'll thank me for your healthy intestines.
Jun 21, 2005
207 posts
43 upvotes
Mississauga
oicthat2013 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2013 8:21 pm
hi, the food choices are horrible. only protein, soft drinks, and deep fried greasy fries. i noticed that there are no salads on the list. i asked a manager, and was told that it can't be substituted for those. as of monday 21st, i was told that coffee drinks have run out of the game pieces. mcdonalds is laughing.

Rules:

You're complaining because the worlds biggest junky fast food place is not letting you order healthy food, to get your free game pieces, as listed in their rules, for their free competition? McDonalds should be complaining about YOU for wasting their time.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 24, 2005
9454 posts
991 upvotes
N/A
thread fail of the week
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
2476 posts
248 upvotes
North York
dragon_drift wrote:
Oct 25th, 2013 10:14 pm
Don't eat this garbage food. You'll thank me for your healthy intestines.
+1

BTW
I promise you nobody ever wins these things.
LOL
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Google Nexus via Mobilicity $25 BTS unlimited talk/text/data

:lol: $5,000.00 CASH < 2 Minutes :lol:
:lol: McD's
Online Monopoly Winner :lol:
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17804 posts
870 upvotes
Someone posted something on Reddit about the actual odds and list of game pieces that are damn near impossible to get.. It's been a scam from the get go
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
7583 posts
1693 upvotes
Mississauga
I won a free small drink and a small fries last week. I probably won't cash it in.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
4506 posts
1446 upvotes
Interesting how they don't say "no purchase necessary" to get a game piece. Often, these big companies, offer that when they are having such a contest/promotion.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
1223 posts
59 upvotes
Mississauga
choclover wrote:
Oct 26th, 2013 1:41 pm
Interesting how they don't say "no purchase necessary" to get a game piece. Often, these big companies, offer that when they are having such a contest/promotion.
Its a law in Canada that for contests you can't be forced to pay money for entry. You can apply to get into the contest for free.
Banned
Jun 2, 2009
2738 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
duckdown wrote:
Oct 26th, 2013 8:33 am
Someone posted something on Reddit about the actual odds and list of game pieces that are damn near impossible to get.. It's been a scam from the get go
I'm convinced boardwalk doesn't exist