50% Off
Expiry:
July 4, 2020
Retailer:
Comply
Comply Foam Tips - Buy one get one free

Can mix and match

They have same sale 3-4times a year.

Suggest you to try their tips, if you are not happy with the original tips or you will wear your earphone/earbuds for long hours.

I got a pair for my old momentum true wireless, I really like it. It is much more comfortable than the original pair and give better sound. And I am going to get one for my Jabra Elite 75T, any feedback?

Also, I like their GUARANTEED FIT PROGRAM, if you choose the wrong size, they will send you another set and you are only responsible for shipping fee.

But remember, their price is in USD. Also shipping takes weeks.......
Last edited by tofubb on Jul 4th, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
34 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1773 posts
2817 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Sweettttt. Thanks. Have had the Comply foams for my Shure SE425s and loved them. Gonna try out their Airpods Pro ones.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
17577 posts
9914 upvotes
Ottawa
Any duties/customs when you receive these. Their tips are between $15-25. What courier do they ship with?
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14361 posts
30343 upvotes
Reading some reviews not too sure if these are good for AirPod pros . Some mention long shipping delays (several weeks) Sounds like some drop shippers lol

Edit: don’t know about quality but , these memory foam tip on AliExpress are around $2CAD .
Last edited by stephroll on Jul 2nd, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 30, 2007
873 posts
316 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: Any duties/customs when you receive these. Their tips are between $15-25. What courier do they ship with?
I haven’t received mine yet so don’t know about the duties part. They initially shipped with UPS then switched to USPS and finally hands off to Canada post. Total shipping time for mine is suppose to be around 10-15 business days. They shipped on June 19th and tracking shows they will be delivered on July 7th.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1774 posts
977 upvotes
Toronto, ON
warpdrive wrote: Any duties/customs when you receive these. Their tips are between $15-25. What courier do they ship with?
I suspect if you choose the $4.99 shipping it would be USPS and most likely u wont get dinged.
I ordered from them quite a while ago and I don't recall any duties.
Dec 21, 2012
374 posts
424 upvotes
Used to use Comply tips and they are great, but it will wear out over time and will need to be replaced. I started buying ones from AliExpress for cheaper and they work just as well.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1296 posts
1089 upvotes
Vancouver
No duties/customs fee for my last order. They are shipping from US and they use two shipping companies, can’t remember what they use in the State, but they use Canada Post in Canada.
Shipping takes 3-4weeks.
Apr 7, 2005
635 posts
114 upvotes
Remember now with CUSMA kicking in yesterday, packages arriving via courier (but NOT Canada Post) have the minimum taxable value set at $40 now (and $150 for duties). Could be useful for this deal.

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publication ... 8-eng.html
Jan 16, 2004
989 posts
512 upvotes
Toronto
Shutdown wrote: Used to use Comply tips and they are great, but it will wear out over time and will need to be replaced. I started buying ones from AliExpress for cheaper and they work just as well.
Do you have any links to the ones you buy on Ali?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2010
1025 posts
312 upvotes
Edmonton
I'll give these a shot for Airpods pros. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1193 posts
128 upvotes
Markham
these are really good foam tips for sealing purposes but oddly enough, I ended up being allergic to the material. but they were great at what they did in the small amount of time I used them.
Oct 27, 2018
57 posts
55 upvotes
Comply tips tend to last for about 2-3 months of daily usage and become less rigid in terms of structure. This results in less effective sound isolation. You can choose to clean them but that doesn't fix the softening over time. Considering their short lifespan, I'd rather invest in Spinfit silicone tips (or even just save the money if your current tips have 0 issues). In terms of sound quality, I notice that foam tips generally muddy the bass, making it less detailed and less enjoyable IMO. If you don't like having to roll your Comply tips between your fingers every time you have to insert em into your ear, try looking into Dekoni tips. Dekoni tips are also foam tips, but don't require rolling/compressing them before use (making them less dirty) as they have a more elastic structure and form into your ears much quicker than Comply's.
Dec 20, 2017
8 posts
I have tried several over the years and keep coming back to Comply. Their short lifespan is the only real downside, but I consider them to be like racing tires; because they are softer they wear out sooner but do their job better. Even if I wind up replacing them every 8 or so weeks w/ near daily use, when they're 6 for $20 (w/ shipping, USD, before taxes/customs) its not so hard to swallow. I use the isolation T400 (no waxguard, I find it absorbs treble) for my Powerbeats Pro, hope this helps someone else.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1699 posts
269 upvotes
Toronto
I want to order 4 pairs but am only getting discount on one. Any ideas if it's a glitch or will I have to create 2 separate orders?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2652 posts
1455 upvotes
YVR
I use the Comply Comfort 400 for the Powerbeats Pro, and they made a world of difference. When I first got the earphones, the sound and isolation were just mediocre IMO. Also, I had trouble having them in my ear for more than an hour at a time without getting some fatigue.

Took the advice of some audio forums to try the Comply Tips, and man did they change things. I've gone hours, with them in with little to no ear fatigue and the sound is much more pleasing with better isolation from outside noise.

Note: I've had my pair for about half a year now, and I exercise with them quite often and they're still holding up just fine. The very outer layer "sheen" has faded but it doesn't seem to really affect much. I'd say these would be able to last a year with moderate use. I don't need to do the "rub in them with your fingers" before insertion though since they fit so well as-is. (Recommend order the 3 size pack for first time users)
Last edited by TeriyakiJack on Jul 3rd, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoomer Boomer
Nov 4, 2013
256 posts
231 upvotes
North York, ON
Anyone try these with the galaxy buds, they are already quite comfortable for me.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7759 posts
4439 upvotes
Montreal
I like mine for AirPods Pro. I preordered them.

No duties.

Had tracking.

Shipped from Bensenville, IL, with UPS Mail Innovations, but then went with Canada Post in Canada.
VirginPlus 📱 / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink 🖨️ / Glassit.co
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14721 posts
2432 upvotes
Toronto
stephroll wrote: Reading some reviews not too sure if these are good for AirPod pros . Some mention long shipping delays (several weeks) Sounds like some drop shippers lol

Edit: don’t know about quality but , these memory foam tip on AliExpress are around $2CAD .
Shutdown wrote: Used to use Comply tips and they are great, but it will wear out over time and will need to be replaced. I started buying ones from AliExpress for cheaper and they work just as well.
I bought these for the AirPods Pro and I’ve been using them since February. The quality is very good. Shipping took forever though.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_dTvbpCM

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)