• Aug 5th, 2018 11:27 am
[OP]
Mar 30, 2010
147 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto

Conference call service

Hi everyone,

I've been using Fongo's free conference call service for a while but I think my small business has outgrown it. Do you have any recommended conference call providers? I did some googling but the top hits all look shady. The major telcos seem to be stupidly expensive. I'd prefer something that people can dial into with a real phone rather than having to install an app (like Skype, Zoom, etc).

Thanks!
4 replies
Mar 17, 2006
29 posts
3 upvotes
Burlington
Two services that I can refer you to as I have worked with both are:
Uberconference - great for phone conferencing service, Canada local numbers and Toll Free numbers available, recording of conference calls, great audio and host controls, but very limited screen sharing and billed in USD. Uberconfernce service provides good value for advanced features, if they are needed.
Zang or Avaya Cloud Spaces - great low priced option if you are looking for more basic conferencing services, allowing attendees to join via PC, but allows you to pay $5/month per host to add in dial in functionality which allows local and toll-free dial in numbers with a PIN number. Spaces lacks features like Recording your call but provides the basic call conference service at an incredible value.
[OP]
Mar 30, 2010
147 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
Terrific! Thanks for the suggestions!
Nov 24, 2010
4 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You can also try FreeConference.com
They will give you telephone and access code so people can just dial in.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
3025 posts
480 upvotes
I like GoToMeeting for conference calls. It provides voice and video conferencing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)