Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

CONFIRMED: Rogers Wireless FREE ADD-ONS/PERKS For Just Calling

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2011 6:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Rogers] CONFIRMED: Rogers Wireless FREE ADD-ONS/PERKS For Just Calling

CALL WITH TXT MSG I GOT TODAY:

"Rogers svg msg: We value you and would appreciate another chance to give you a special offer! Call us at 1-888-869-2062 to receive $100 in savings or on your invoice.

I called it after getting the txt, and i got a value packed added on for free for the life and more on the contract. This does not renew, extend, change or remove discounts on the contract.

ps: I also got the promo from the other thread for the free month no problem as well..
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5614 posts
1078 upvotes
Toronto
Is Rogers churning customers this bad?
May 6, 2007
179 posts
56 upvotes
Hamilton
called rogers the last time, the guy said if only i did an upgrade. Never works for me.
Sep 12, 2006
295 posts
30 upvotes
The number mentioned is discontinued. Called rogers customer service and they say there isn't anything like that in offer. Free month is only for ppl with contracts expiring within a month.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
jaguar2010 wrote: The number mentioned is discontinued. Called rogers customer service and they say there isn't anything like that in offer. Free month is only for ppl with contracts expiring within a month.
i just called about a hour ago no problem and worked?? im confused i just tried it again and worked.

*updated* very strange indeed tried it now a third time and now says the number has been streamlined and discontinued.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
christov wrote: this sounds similar to the 50+ page thread about getting a txt message to call in for a rogers discount

confirmed-rogers-wireless-one-month-fre ... g-1119926/

yes i did the free month promo call in a few days and but now im geting this txt msg now to my phone with more free promos on top of the free month. i called in with no problems asked> (and yes i did actually get the text msg)
Oct 19, 2006
143 posts
27 upvotes
i called the 18887643771, told them about the text (but already my i got my 1 month free service few days ago) and they said its for that, and its already been applied to my account so no deals on top of deals!
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2357 posts
907 upvotes
dont think this applies to corporate users...two phones of mine are expiring in 8 days..never received a single text
Dec 13, 2011
1 posts
Rogers said these promotions are only avail for those people almost in term with their contracts without plans of renewal
Mar 27, 2007
346 posts
530 upvotes
aZian_ wrote: So did anyone actually get anything?

i got a punk rep who basically hung up on me.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2211 posts
424 upvotes
gyoong2 wrote: i got a punk rep who basically hung up on me.

You are lucky since the punk didn't call you a liar.
May 5, 2007
425 posts
23 upvotes
kenvin100 wrote: dont think this applies to corporate users...two phones of mine are expiring in 8 days..never received a single text

Yes. I am on a corporate account and I spoke at length with the corporate retentions. They will deny that such promotions exists over and over again. We corporate users get Robbed X 2 by Robbers as usual. I can't wait till my contract ends. No more Rogers for me, period.
Dec 13, 2007
247 posts
23 upvotes
kenvin100 wrote: dont think this applies to corporate users...two phones of mine are expiring in 8 days..never received a single text

You are correct . Make sure you go to retentions you wil get an awesome deal
May 5, 2007
425 posts
23 upvotes
jaspan wrote: You are correct . Make sure you go to retentions you wil get an awesome deal

I was transferred to retentions on the corporate side and they did nothing for me. :mad: