Cell Phones

Confused! Help please with Mobile phone plan options with Iphone 12 pro max 128G.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 10:22 am
Aug 30, 2012
23 posts
5 upvotes
AJAX

Confused! Help please with Mobile phone plan options with Iphone 12 pro max 128G.

Hello all, confused and need some help in finding a mobile phone plan deal which includes:
-Iphone 12 Pro Max 128GB
-Plan with 10GB+ Data
-Canada unlimited Talk/Text.
-Voice message
-Plus other usual stuff!

I am currently with Rogers BYOD getting 15GB monthly. Open to switch to any other carriers.
Hoping the forum knowledge can provide some good options.

Thanks all.
12 replies
Feb 29, 2020
308 posts
106 upvotes
How much is your current 15GB Rogers Plan?
jamnetix wrote: Hello all, confused and need some help in finding a mobile phone plan deal which includes:
-Iphone 12 Pro Max 128GB
-Plan with 10GB+ Data
-Voice message
-Plus other usual stuff!

I am currently with Rogers BYOD getting 15GB monthly. Open to switch to any other carriers.

Thanks all.
Aug 30, 2012
23 posts
5 upvotes
AJAX
DeJesus wrote: How much is your current 15GB Rogers Plan?
Current plan with Rogers: Infinite +20 GB for $54/monthly after discounts. BYOD.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2004
7673 posts
1131 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jamnetix wrote: Current plan with Rogers: Infinite +20 GB for $54/monthly after discounts. BYOD.
So... do nothing for a month, buy the iPhone 13 Pro Max in late September outright?
Aug 30, 2012
23 posts
5 upvotes
AJAX
VivienM wrote: So... do nothing for a month, buy the iPhone 13 Pro Max in late September outright?
hmmm, any price announcements out yet for the 13 Pro Max?( or whatever its called)
I also have a line with Telus, its term is about to expire, which I am also looking to switch based on any good promotions

thx
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2004
7673 posts
1131 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jamnetix wrote: hmmm, any price announcements out yet for the 13 Pro Max?( or whatever its called)
I also have a line with Telus, its term is about to expire, which I am also looking to switch based on any good promotions
One should presume the 13 Pro Max will be within the same price point as the 12 Pro Max, maybe $50 more, maybe $50 less, that's about it.

And it's not like there are deals right now on 12 Pro Maxes, I don't think? So you're effectively paying full price maybe unless you want some of those carrier financing contract promos for an 11-month-old design. If you're going to pay full price you might as well get the new model if you ask me!
Feb 29, 2020
308 posts
106 upvotes
So you aren’t ready to pay the full price for a new phone?
jamnetix wrote: hmmm, any price announcements out yet for the 13 Pro Max?( or whatever its called)

thx
Feb 29, 2020
308 posts
106 upvotes
So what’s Rogers is offering you for a new phone then?
jamnetix wrote: Current plan with Rogers: Infinite +20 GB for $54/monthly after discounts. BYOD.
Aug 30, 2012
23 posts
5 upvotes
AJAX
Full price as everyone else, no discounts, which kinda sucks!
Aug 30, 2012
23 posts
5 upvotes
AJAX
Preferably not, was hoping to find deals on the 12 pro max considering the next version is soon to be released!
Feb 29, 2020
308 posts
106 upvotes
Did Rogers offered you a Deal or Not?!?!
jamnetix wrote: Preferably not, was hoping to find deals on the 12 pro max considering the next version is soon to be released!
Dec 1, 2017
87 posts
43 upvotes
ottawa
Keep plan
Finance through apple and trade in old phone.

Wife just did that. Traded in 3 old iPhones...
Aug 30, 2012
23 posts
5 upvotes
AJAX
jamnetix wrote: Hello all, confused and need some help in finding a mobile phone plan deal which includes:
-Iphone 12 Pro Max 128GB
-Plan with 10GB+ Data
-Voice message
-Plus other usual stuff!

Thanks all.
Thanks everyone for your help and commenting.
From your feedback, it seems the general recommendation is to keep my current plan and wait for the 13 Pro Max to drop or revisit the 12 Pro Max once the 13 is out! Hey maybe black Friday deals!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)