Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Consiglios Kitchenware Black Friday

Philips Saeco 3200 LatteGo Automatic Espresso and Iced Coffee Machine ($902 no tax) - same model w/o Iced Coffee ($699)

Dec 19, 2010
986 posts
523 upvotes

[Black Friday] Philips Saeco 3200 LatteGo Automatic Espresso and Iced Coffee Machine ($902 no tax) - same model w/o Iced Coffee ($699)

Deal Link:
Price:
$902.50
Savings:
20% off
Retailer:
Consiglios Kitchenware
The Philips Saeco 3200 LatteGo espresso machine has two models on sale. This is a fully/super automatic machine with a milk carafe.

1. EP3241/74 model (w/ iced coffee drink but w/o Americano) is on sale for $902.50 (no tax for Black Friday) after using code SOCIAL5 at Consiglio’s Kitchenware. This replaces the Americano option with an iced drink option which brews at a lower temp and reduced flow rate. Consiglio’s offers free shipping, no restocking fee if returned within 30 days in new/unused condition and 90 day price guarantee.

https://www.consiglioskitchenware.com/p ... -ep3241-74

2. EP3246/74 (w/ Americano but w/o iced coffee drink) silver version is on sale for $699 through Anthony’s Espresso Equipment (credit to @atlantic_man).

https://anthonysespresso.com/products/e ... -go-silver

I’m not a coffee aficionado and open to feedback from those that are but I believe the Saeco 3200 series is generally regarded the best value for money at the sub $1k price point. Not intended to be compared to a Jura or Miele.
Last edited by callmebob on Nov 30th, 2022 7:40 am, edited 19 times in total.
227 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
Price in title please :) thanks for sharing
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5026 posts
1788 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
Tempting. Sold my GCP and wife's trying to convince me to go this route.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5026 posts
1788 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
Seeing as you need to season the machine via multiple throw away shots, is just get a couple bags from Costco and go from there.

If I go this route I don't think I'll be getting anymore specialty beans.
May 3, 2007
897 posts
484 upvotes
I just bought the 5400 from Consiglio's.
Great company to deal with.
They stood by their "low price guarantee" and price matched another retailer selling cheaper and refunded the difference.
I've been using these Lavazza beans from Costco and they are excellent.
The ristretto is now my favourite coffee!
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2002
12253 posts
858 upvotes
I have the previous 3200 (no ice coffee). Makes a very decent cup for a super automatic, my wife loves the convenience for her morning latte.

We've had 2 issues with leaks in 2 years, one covered under warranty one was not, which was a little annoying. The warranty coverage was good - great shop with a loaner. The latter experience sucked.

It has been perfect for the last 6 months. Would still recommend, I think we just got a little unlucky.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
682 upvotes
Vancouver Island
deep wrote: I have the previous 3200 (no ice coffee). Makes a very decent cup for a super automatic, my wife loves the convenience for her morning latte.

We've had 2 issues with leaks in 2 years, one covered under warranty one was not, which was a little annoying. The warranty coverage was good - great shop with a loaner. The latter experience sucked.

It has been perfect for the last 6 months. Would still recommend, I think we just got a little unlucky.
I’ve read online that all Philips superautos come with a 2 year Philips warranty. That’s not the case with yours?
Oct 31, 2017
72 posts
58 upvotes
Picked one up just before the pandemic. Since then at least 3-4 per day. Changed orings last month, 12$ and took literally 3 mins total to change. Changed my milk canister as well, dishwasher dettached an oring that I cannot source.
Well worth it IMO

Have been using lavazza from Costco 15$ a bag and the occasional super creama from lavazza without issues
Feb 18, 2012
69 posts
82 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Trying to convince my wife we need to replace our Nespresso with one of these. Anyone have any tips to help me convince her ? Hahahaha.

I also don't see when this sale ends. Anyone have any idea ?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone if tried both breville and Phillips? Any diff in taste?

I have 3100 and noticed it doesn’t make coffee hot temp I wanted.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4574 posts
2460 upvotes
Assuming you adjusted the brew temp in the menu already, have you descaled your unit annually?
Beeville should taste better but it's a more manual process.

ysl5710 wrote: Does anyone if tried both breville and Phillips? Any diff in taste?

I have 3100 and noticed it doesn’t make coffee hot temp I wanted.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4574 posts
2460 upvotes
Was it lower than $1099?
smoter wrote: I just bought the 5400 from Consiglio's.
Great company to deal with.
They stood by their "low price guarantee" and price matched another retailer selling cheaper and refunded the difference.
I've been using these Lavazza beans from Costco and they are excellent.
The ristretto is now my favourite coffee!
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
3749 posts
848 upvotes
I want to get the 5400... Anyone seen a deal for that one??
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
18145 posts
1741 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Zavida 100% columbian beans (also from costco in multiple denominations) are very good beans for Phillips-manufactured SuperAuto machines, in my experience
May 3, 2007
897 posts
484 upvotes
mangoman wrote: Was it lower than $1099?
No it wasn't, but it was pretty close.
My original pre-tax price was $1,259.10, but they price matched to $1,120.10.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1588 posts
1599 upvotes
Montreal
immortal1111 wrote: Trying to convince my wife we need to replace our Nespresso with one of these. Anyone have any tips to help me convince her ? Hahahaha.
Depending on how many cups you drink per day, it can end up being a money saver medium to long term vs Nespresso pods
May 30, 2011
679 posts
242 upvotes
Halifax
kingofwale wrote: bought 4300 from them. looove it.
I’ve been eyeing the 4300 for a year at least. Every time a sale pops up I’m supposed to be saving money :(