Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Consiglios Kitchenware Black Friday

Philips Saeco 3200 LatteGo Automatic Espresso and Iced Coffee Machine ($902 no tax) - same model w/o Iced Coffee ($699)

Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4574 posts
2460 upvotes
Agreed - and that might be why I haven't had to change mine. We do about 3 espresso drinks/day, use fridge filtered water, use the descaler and degreaser tabs regularly, and rinse the brew group weekly. I actually don't use the aqua filter but might for this one when it arrives.

I also regrease often and out a bit on the o-ring.

canukeneh wrote: You will have to change the o-rings on any of these types of superautomatics. It's just the nature of them. You got pistons that go up and down the chamber repeatedly every drink you make, a to form the puck, b to push the water through. How often depends on how clean you keep the machines, by routinely cleaning washing the brew group, and being careful about the type of beans you use in them (i.e. dark oily beans that will gunk up the machine and make it work harder).

If you aren't willing to accept that, then you should not be looking at superautomatic machines. This is the price to pay for one button bean to coffee convenience.
Nov 27, 2022
2 posts
1 upvote
Not intended to be compared to a Jura or Miele.

Well, I used to work at Miele, and the coffee machines are oem from Saeco.
Mar 9, 2015
270 posts
185 upvotes
Calgary, AB
lawonga wrote: They charge full taxes (12%?) instead of 5% when shipping to BC Neutral Face
Why would they only charge 5%?
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
1269 posts
258 upvotes
Hey all, can I use the ethical bean coffee - Bold in this machine. I have like 3 bags of it that I bought to use with the moka pot :)

I already know I should not be using Starbucks dark roasts like French Roast due to their oily nature.
Last edited by scorpion2886 on Nov 29th, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 26, 2018
22 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Please advise if I should opt for 3200 LatteGo (699+tx) or to stay with 4300 with classic wand that I have purchased for 939 (no tax). I know the differences between models , but what's your opinion ?

I like milk drinks at the cafe , but at the moment I just add the cream to my Keurig coffee.
So I am looking more for convenience than for the quality of the coffee (I am not a coffee aficionado).
So for me LatteGo seems rather important , but 4300 has more settings that are supposed also to facilitate the usage.

Or should I go to 4300 Lattego for 1050 (no tax) ?

Thank you for your opinions!
Dec 19, 2010
986 posts
523 upvotes
Gorbv01 wrote: Please advise if I should opt for 3200 LatteGo (699+tx) or to stay with 4300 with classic wand that I have purchased for 939 (no tax). I know the differences between models , but what's your opinion ?

I like milk drinks at the cafe , but at the moment I just add the cream to my Keurig coffee.
So I am looking more for convenience than for the quality of the coffee (I am not a coffee aficionado).
So for me LatteGo seems rather important , but 4300 has more settings that are supposed also to facilitate the usage.

Or should I go to 4300 Lattego for 1050 (no tax) ?

Thank you for your opinions!
I got the 3200 latte go and couldn’t be happier. At the $699 price point that’s $240 savings. Latte go makes milk drinks a cinch. Ultimately you need to decide if you prefer the convenience of the latte go system or the extra options and screen on the 4300.
Jan 22, 2017
342 posts
291 upvotes
Montreal
zeushkg wrote:
Well, I used to work at Miele, and the coffee machines are oem from Saeco.
Interesting, did not know that! So are you only referring to standalone superauto Miele units? What about those 24in built-in wall/cabinet coffee machines?
Jan 20, 2017
261 posts
473 upvotes
Skimmed through this thread but I didn't see this 5400 (EP5447/94 model) from Anthony's listed anywhere. $1,089.99+tax. It may be tempting for those waiting for a sale on that particular unit. Once in the cart is also gave me a pop-up offer of a free Aquaclean Filter. A few dollars cheaper than the Consiglios deal (no tax and 5% off using SOCIAL5 coupon code). $1,231.69 (Ontario HST) vs $1,235.00
Last edited by LooseMovements on Nov 30th, 2022 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The artist previously known as Bum_Gravey.
Aug 26, 2018
43 posts
50 upvotes
Gahhh! Just got the black version from Anthony's for $799. Soooo annoying.

It's an amazing machine, would highly recommend.

Also, the stuff about it needing like bags of coffee to 'dial in' is BS, it started working great for me within 5 cups. Don't touch the grinder setting, if you make it dial it in finer like so many internet people tell you to, it will definitely take time for the shots to come out nice. It's because the grinder settings are there for when the burrs wear down, it's factory set to work perfectly out of the box.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4574 posts
2460 upvotes
I think it was 1189 on the weekend, so they must have just lowered it.

Edit: rfd revised one of my words to something inappropriate! ;)
LooseMovements wrote: Skimmed through this thread but I didn't see this 5400 (EP5447/94 model) from Anthony's listed anywhere. $1,089.99+tax. It may be tempting for those waiting for a sale on that particular unit. Once in the cart is also gave me a pop-up offer of a free Aquaclean Filter. A few dollars cheaper than the Consiglios deal (no tax and 5% off using SOCIAL5 coupon code). $1,231.69 (Ontario HST) vs $1,235.00
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4574 posts
2460 upvotes
5400 arrived, inner box seems to have been retaped but everything inside looks new/packaged/unopened.
1 side of outer box was soaked in some strongly fragranced liquid detergent/laundry detergent. Unclear if this was from FedEx or from Consiglio's - house reeks of it now. ;)
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
3749 posts
848 upvotes
mangoman wrote: 5400 arrived, inner box seems to have been retaped but everything inside looks new/packaged/unopened.
1 side of outer box was soaked in some strongly fragranced liquid detergent/laundry detergent. Unclear if this was from FedEx or from Consiglio's - house reeks of it now. ;)
They probably opened it to put the extra water filter. Thats how I received mine too.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4574 posts
2460 upvotes
Completely correct - forgot that was the extra one!
HammerJoe wrote: They probably opened it to put the extra water filter. Thats how I received mine too.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
3749 posts
848 upvotes
mangoman wrote: Completely correct - forgot that was the extra one!
Yes and the invoice as well....
It looks like a nice well built machine, its going to be fun making coffee concotions.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)