Philips Lattego 3200 fully automatic espresso machine

Deal Link:
Price:
850/900$
Savings:
10% or 15%
Retailer:
consiglioskitchenware.com / philips.ca
I was waiting for a deal on this machine for some times now and found this today

10% off and free cups with the code FD2021 on consiglioskitchenware.com
-- > https://www.consiglioskitchenware.com/c ... -ep3241-54

15% off by subscribing on the newsletter on philips.ca (Thanks Naruto)
--> https://www.philips.ca/c-p/EP3241_54/se ... o-machines
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Last edited by tubezleb on Jun 14th, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.
44 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1806 posts
1431 upvotes
AB
How is this compared to Miele that's currently on sale at costco?
[OP]
Aug 23, 2018
48 posts
67 upvotes
.fess wrote: How is this compared to Miele that's currently on sale at costco?
Which one are you referring to?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1806 posts
1431 upvotes
AB
tubezleb wrote: Which one are you referring to?
I guess Miele CM5300 which is $200 more expensive than the Philips, so not exactly apples to apples, but Costco warranty might be worth something here.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2018
48 posts
67 upvotes
.fess wrote: I guess Miele CM5300 which is $200 more expensive than the Philips, so not exactly apples to apples, but Costco warranty might be worth something here.
The Miele is 300$ more expensive, but they're both fully automatic. The Miele grinder is steel when the Philips is Ceramic, and Ceramic is known to be more durable.
Nov 11, 2015
198 posts
90 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Anyone have any experience with this site/store?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
5514 posts
3633 upvotes
.fess wrote: I guess Miele CM5300 which is $200 more expensive than the Philips, so not exactly apples to apples, but Costco warranty might be worth something here.
Probably take the Lattego and save the $300, unless you want the Miele name. For the same price, I'd take the Latteo 4300 over the Miele, personally.

I'm not a huge fan of tubes for milk beverages - I find they're difficult to keep clean. The Lattego system is a game changer.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2018
48 posts
67 upvotes
EnderWiggins wrote: Anyone have any experience with this site/store?
I don't but i placed my order today. I used Paypal to pay in case I have an issue with the seller.
Jan 8, 2020
2 posts
2 upvotes
I have used them to buy this unit at the beginning of the year, no complaints
Mar 6, 2013
338 posts
141 upvotes
Use this store/website for Staub and Le Creuset when they go on sale here - no issues.
Feb 28, 2011
682 posts
1594 upvotes
ottawa
If you want better coffee then, Miele. If cheaper then, Phillips.
Nov 13, 2005
677 posts
5 upvotes
EnderWiggins wrote: Anyone have any experience with this site/store?
I personally know the owner of the store, 100% reliable. Really great family, and I know people who have done business with them independent of my knowing them. Nothing but good things.
Feb 28, 2011
682 posts
1594 upvotes
ottawa
tubezleb wrote: The Miele is 300$ more expensive, but they're both fully automatic. The Miele grinder is steel when the Philips is Ceramic, and Ceramic is known to be more durable.
I think you meant to say steel is more durable…ceramic is better when you use only good quality beans in large batches. It doesn’t overheat at the same rate as steel. However, when using cheap beans, where you can find small stones then… well, ceramic trying to grind a small stone…, you get the idea.
As for stainless steel grinders. When steel overheating it’s changing properties and as a result you are getting uneven grounds. However, this was accurate for cheaper models on delonghi and I think Bosch machines and stand alone grinders. Current steel grinders have better heat management and better low abrasive metal properties.
Jul 3, 2002
145 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought my 3200 from here a couple of months ago. The free coffee i got with the machine was pretty good too. Big thumbs up on the 3200.
Dec 10, 2006
695 posts
230 upvotes
Mississauga
Wouldn’t buying from Philips.ca be cheaper. They have the 15% coupon and you can get Rakuten cashback.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7600 posts
655 upvotes
Vancouver
If you want the hassle of a external milk jug and less drink options with a higher price tag go for the Miele. My brother has a built in Miele, its a great system, brews great coffee. The models you referenced are good as well. I had considered but settled on Phillips 5400 LatteGo and we are supper happy at 1274 y=taxes in, no complaints
How can I be broke when I am saving so much?
Jul 3, 2002
145 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
If it's in stock there, definitely! Stock on these things has been hit or miss for a while.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2018
48 posts
67 upvotes
|Naruto| wrote: Wouldn’t buying from Philips.ca be cheaper. They have the 15% coupon and you can get Rakuten cashback.
The machine is out of stock on Philips.ca for a while now. The 15% is only for philips.com no?