Expired Hot Deals

consiglioskitchenware.com / philips.ca

Philips Lattego 3200 fully automatic espresso machine

Member
Nov 11, 2015
209 posts
95 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
|Naruto| wrote: Wouldn’t buying from Philips.ca be cheaper. They have the 15% coupon and you can get Rakuten cashback.
How do you get the 15% off from Philips?
Sr. Member
Dec 10, 2006
722 posts
245 upvotes
Mississauga
EnderWiggins wrote: How do you get the 15% off from Philips?
On the main page, scroll down

I’m in mobile, uploaded what I see
Images
  • 4AB31307-51D4-4D8E-9DE7-7BD79CEF7D41.png
Member
Nov 11, 2015
209 posts
95 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
|Naruto| wrote: On the main page, scroll down

I’m in mobile, uploaded what I see
Yeah i was able to find it under a notifications page. Although i can't seem to confirm the email subscription but that's a whole other problem.

Thanks I'd rather save another $50 than get free mugs. Now i just need find some beans
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 23, 2018
49 posts
67 upvotes
Well the 15% coupon works on Philips.ca. I canceled my order on consiglioskitchenware.com and ordered it on philips.
Sr. Member
Dec 10, 2006
722 posts
245 upvotes
Mississauga
tubezleb wrote: Well the 15% coupon works on Philips.ca. I canceled my order on consiglioskitchenware.com and ordered it on philips.
Did you also use Rakuten for another 2.5% cash back?
Newbie
Oct 28, 2019
90 posts
99 upvotes
Ordered off of phillips before seeing this thread...good timing, too, because RFD is eating stock! Only 2 left now.

Definitely take the extra $50 savings over the cups, plus used 15% off for extra filters. 2.5% rakuten is a nice touch.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
1772 posts
1285 upvotes
EnderWiggins wrote: Anyone have any experience with this site/store?
Never dealt with them. When I try to access the link, there is a component on that website that triggers my proxy's malware protection. It looks like it could be that site's add tracking is doing that.
Jr. Member
Jun 20, 2008
100 posts
6 upvotes
Whitby
I bought this model last Xmas timing from consiglio. No issues with the store and the machine itself is amazing…been making 2-3 coffees/espressos a day since. A friend of mind bough the same around the same time also from consiglio…there was an issue with the water tank sensor, but they replaced with a brand new model without much hassle (they did want to confirm he was inserting the tank properly). They paid for shipping of old unit back to them and shipped him a new one.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 12, 2010
816 posts
179 upvotes
Vancouver
purchased mine from consiglios - highly recommended. they are fantastic. received a lemon originally, they helped me get in touch with Philips / Saeco to expedite a replacement. has been running strong for 1.5 years +, love the unit.
Banned
Jun 15, 2021
13 posts
9 upvotes
I ordered on Phillips.ca yesterday and they have not shipped yet... Hopefully soon. I am in Ontario
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 23, 2018
49 posts
67 upvotes
GoBeyondAcademy wrote: I ordered on Phillips.ca yesterday and they have not shipped yet... Hopefully soon. I am in Ontario
Ordered the 14, still not shipped yet too.
Member
Nov 11, 2015
209 posts
95 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Was debating pulling the trigger on it and its oos again on Philips.ca
Jr. Member
Apr 24, 2005
111 posts
30 upvotes
GTA
tubezleb wrote: I don't but i placed my order today. I used Paypal to pay in case I have an issue with the seller.
Used the store several times, fast shipping in the GTA, great customer service via the website. The return policy is something you should ask about, I think they have a restocking fee?
Jr. Member
Nov 8, 2006
141 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered the 5400 a couple weeks ago and it has been awesome. The LatteGo feature is super convenient, especially for entertaining/guests.
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 23, 2018
49 posts
67 upvotes
EnderWiggins wrote: Was debating pulling the trigger on it and its oos again on Philips.ca
Just checked, it's in stock
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3199 posts
2142 upvotes
Montreal
I just got the 2200 and was wondering if anyone here who got the 3200 had the same issues.

At least the first two cups I ran of straight hot water (with filter on) were basically grey water..
The drip tray little floaty red thing does not align with the hole, so i had to force it in the hole or else the drip tray cover doesnt sit on it properly.

And this last one is normal i think but the brew unit side was reallly full of oil.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2013
1343 posts
816 upvotes
Scarborough
daviiiiiid wrote: I just got the 2200 and was wondering if anyone here who got the 3200 had the same issues.

At least the first two cups I ran of straight hot water (with filter on) were basically grey water..
The drip tray little floaty red thing does not align with the hole, so i had to force it in the hole or else the drip tray cover doesnt sit on it properly.

And this last one is normal i think but the brew unit side was reallly full of oil.
I have the 4300 lattego, but same brew unit. I think the first 10 or so beverages are sort of adjusting... you could get mushy pucks, weird drinks. I also had another 5400 Lattego that I returned and was acting the same way. I think there is some adjusting period.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)