None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
1530 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto

Contacting DIRECT CANADA! ****PITA****

are there any other ways to contact DIRECT CANADA?
i've tried emailing them everyday(no response), callin' them, (for the past 4 days),
leavin' them a voice mail (for the past 4 days)

i recieved my order# but credit card approval failed, cuz i gave them
a shippin' address instead of my billin' address (same as my visa). at this point, i'm very tired, and willing to cancel my order. but there is nothin' i can do to cancel it! no icons for me to click, no CSR to talk w/.

What can i do?

Please advice!

PS. NCIX mailed out the rams that i ordered, and recived 2 days after ordering! tat's the type of Customer service we should recieve!
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 9, 2003
9249 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
customer.care@directcanada.com worked for me in the past.
Machine: Intel 6800K | Asus X99-E | 32GB Corsair DDR4-2666 | 500GB Samsung 960 EVO NVMe | 3x6TB WD Black | Corsair 750D | Seasonic XP-860 Platinum | 8GB GTX 2070 Super Windforce | 2 x 27" Samsung S27D390HS PLS | Win10 Pro 64-bit
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
1319 posts
41 upvotes
Yeah, I agree. It's just brutal. It's like they have one guy working there. My dad ordered a printer and had the same thing happen, he gave a slightly different name than was on his credit card, so it failed authorization. After countless phone calls, emails and form requests, they finally got back to him almost 2 weeks later.

Not impressed. I think I'll stick to NCIX for now.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
asmielia wrote: Yeah, I agree. It's just brutal. It's like they have one guy working there. My dad ordered a printer and had the same thing happen, he gave a slightly different name than was on his credit card, so it failed authorization. After countless phone calls, emails and form requests, they finally got back to him almost 2 weeks later.

Not impressed. I think I'll stick to NCIX for now.
Just use DC as a PM source for NCIX. Its 100% successful PM online because DC is owned by the same owner as NCIX (different store name and you can't use NCIX's support for DC). That said, NCIX support has been going down the same route (email at least... phone has been @ rock bottom for a while).
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
1530 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Oversized Rooster wrote: customer.care@directcanada.com worked for me in the past.
worked for me! they instantly replied my email! my order is processing!

i will strongly recommand email them @ the email indicated above...

DO NOT

Call them, leave them a online message or voice mail....
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3220 posts
294 upvotes
GVR
They do reply to emails rather quickly. Sent three emails in a decently sized order and got 3 emails same business day (1 the second day). They're not bad at all.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
3246 posts
57 upvotes
Mississauga
Their is one of their support guys who is on these forums. I posted about a week ago regarding an order of mine that was short shipped. My calls and emails went nowhere, but when I posted in this very forum, I got a PM almost right away with someone who took ownership and is rectifying the problem. I haven't gotten the missing motherboard yet, but I got a tracking number for it, so I gotta give them points for that, at least, but yeah, their customer service could be better.