• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:32 pm
Tags:
Jan 30, 2016
583 posts
2222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
dealluva wrote: Hi everyone,

I have a question about a contest from the end of 2022- "Your starting line up" where you uploaded eligible receipts for purchasing Axe and Dove men's products?

Is anyone still missing prizes?

I won 2 Raptors hats in December and have not yet received them.

I sent an email to the contest email- notifications@startinglineup.ca about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything.

I've also emailed Unilever customer service about a week ago, followed up with a phone call and was told they are looking into my request and haven't heard anything.

I am at a loss of where to go next. It's been almost 3 months and it seems the longer that time passes the less chance I have at getting my prize.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!
I never got my Raptors hat from the other Axe contest… seems to be a problem
Jan 16, 2012
643 posts
8342 upvotes
Ontario
Area resident loses $73K in sweepstakes scam: Police

https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/are ... cam-police
2022 20 wins/$1216 2021 3 wins/$79 2020 0 wins 2019 7 wins/$332 2018 6 wins/$7354 2017 8 wins/$9088 2016 16 win/$8960 2015 20 wins/$6333 2014 19 wins/$1187 2013 22 wins/$1664, 2012 21 wins/$10259, 2011 1 win/$5000
Mar 31, 2010
385 posts
794 upvotes
Nova scotia
I had to email raptorverse for my prizes. Their intern abandoned the contest mid way through and they had to get another one. The follow up took over a month of back and forth emails and I had to resubmit my declaration forms, all 12 of them to get my prizes got them about 2 weeks ago
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Darlowe wrote: I had to email raptorverse for my prizes. Their intern abandoned the contest mid way through and they had to get another one. The follow up took over a month of back and forth emails and I had to resubmit my declaration forms, all 12 of them to get my prizes got them about 2 weeks ago
man, that's such a pain.

i once had some staff turnover on fulfillment of a big prize (a trip) that i won and it was a nightmare getting it sorted. thankfully it all turned out great in the end, but it was months of stress... gah!
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2021
1491 posts
22373 upvotes
Ontario
simplysteph wrote: Why was the tims thread locked?
I was hoping to post on the Tims thread because I was wondering if anyone received NPE email rolls today.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1165 posts
1303 upvotes
Nanaimo
frugallife wrote: I was hoping to post on the Tims thread because I was wondering if anyone received NPE email rolls today.
Me as well!
Aug 21, 2008
222 posts
844 upvotes
My husband got his rolls today. My friend who did 30 entries and confirmations got 1 roll.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2021
1491 posts
22373 upvotes
Ontario
silverdare wrote: Me either. This contest has gone to shit.
I submitted a NPE yesterday and received an email with my 2 rolls around noon today.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
3121 posts
4712 upvotes
silverdare wrote: Me either. This contest has gone to shit.
I just finished getting all my rolls today so hopefully yours will arrive today also
Aug 10, 2009
4 posts
2 upvotes
Is there a way to message someone about a prize trade? I've been trying to win the 6 month sportsnet subscription but have had no luck at all.. I saw a few people wanted to trade them on Tim Hortons thread but it wouldn't let me comment and now it's locked?
Jun 15, 2022
660 posts
1329 upvotes
roxsygirl101 wrote: Is there a way to message someone about a prize trade? I've been trying to win the 6 month sportsnet subscription but have had no luck at all.. I saw a few people wanted to trade them on Tim Hortons thread but it wouldn't let me comment and now it's locked?

Why don't you (DM - Direct message) them, click on the user name and there should be "send message" button where you can ask them about the prize you are interested.
If you didn't remember who posted about the prize you are interested and can't see the Tim's thread because locked - do a search in the forum for "tim hortons" and you should be able to see who posted in that threat so you can find the user name to click on to DM.
Last edited by minirfder on Mar 21st, 2023 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
roxsygirl101 wrote: Is there a way to message someone about a prize trade? I've been trying to win the 6 month sportsnet subscription but have had no luck at all.. I saw a few people wanted to trade them on Tim Hortons thread but it wouldn't let me comment and now it's locked?
If you know their username, you can click on their name from the locked thread, which will take you to their profile page. From there, click on the blue "Send message" button on the left side. Then you can message them about whatever you want.
Nov 9, 2019
126 posts
59 upvotes
I won a 5 dollar gift card to the cineplex store expires sept 30th 2023 from roll up the rim. Im looking to trade for some rolls!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
BobSagget wrote: Found a new ShopBeerGear contest, but it's not starting until April 1st. Thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to post.

Here are the details:

Rules - https://www.shopbeergear.ca/pages/official-budweiser-home-of-homers-contest-rules
Entry form - https://www.shopbeergear.ca/pages/bud-home-of-homers-draw-nat-pin-2023

Open to all of Canada.
There's a huge warning message about the form being in test mode (since it doesn't start until April 1st) so don't try to enter early!

A total of six (6) prizes available to be won, each consisting of: a trip for one (1) contest winner and one (1) travel companion to Toronto, Ontario, including return economy class airfare between winner’s home international airport and Toronto; a two (2) night stay at the TORONTO MARRIOTT CITY CENTRE (the “Hotel”) in Toronto, Ontario, including one (1) Field-View Split Level Room for the contest winner (double occupancy); and $500 CAD for spending payable to the winner only in the form of a pre-paid Visa. Prize dates are pre-determined and each draw (six (6) in total) corresponds to one weekend (two (2) night stay). Random draws to select prize winners to be conducted on April 30, May 14, May 28, June 11, June 25, and July 15, 202 and to be based on eligible entries received prior to the applicable draw date. Non-winning entries will carry over to subsequent draw dates. Approximate retail value of each Prize is $3,000 CAD.
Found a new link for this contest, but I am unsure if it's the same contest or not.

This new one I found has a link of: https://www.shopbeergear.ca/pages/bud-home-of-homers-draw-qr-pin-2023
The one in the quote above is https://www.shopbeergear.ca/pages/bud-home-of-homers-draw-nat-pin-2023

They are 2 different pages with 2 different STQs, but they go to the same rules page (both starting April 1st).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)