Contests

[Other] Contest Discussion(s)

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2020 11:00 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2244 posts
23362 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'd post this under contest announcements, but for some reason, there are 3 great contests I'd like to play, and I can't figure out the link to enter them. If someone could help out and find the links, I tried googled cirque du soleil and tiff, no cigar. Air France contest. Hudson's Bay Festival.

Thanks for your help in advance and you're welcome for sharing. My first find since trying to get better, again.

https://tiff.net/rulesandregulations
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1705 posts
3405 upvotes
stinastr wrote: I'd post this under contest announcements, but for some reason, there are 3 great contests I'd like to play, and I can't figure out the link to enter them. If someone could help out and find the links, I tried googled cirque du soleil and tiff, no cigar. Air France contest. Hudson's Bay Festival.

Thanks for your help in advance and you're welcome for sharing. My first find since trying to get better, again.

https://tiff.net/rulesandregulations
I can't figure out the tiff air france one. I saw it yesterday but can't find the link to enter.
Member
Feb 11, 2009
320 posts
622 upvotes
Chilliwack
ladyb wrote: Did anyone receive an email from Polka Communications about 150 Days of Glow contest? It ended 2017/11/27. The email has a strong smell of Spam about it as it does not mention Clinique at all. Just wondering. Email to respond to is @icloud, and the email was sent out by mailchimp.

"Your 150 Days of Glow prize is waiting for you!
Dear xxxxx, (my edit)

You entered the 150 Days of Glow contest and your name was selected as one of the winners. We tried to deliver your prize at the address you gave us, but we were not able to contact you. The prize was returned to our warehouse, and it's ready for you to be claimed."

Just for fun I sent an email to Clinique asking if they could tell me which marketing company they used for the contest.
I just noticed the same email in my inbox (sorta late to the game). Did anyone ever get any result from this email? Any prizes awarded?
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell
Newbie
Aug 27, 2012
5 posts
26 upvotes
Hamilton
I got a Canada Post shipping notification from Boss Promotions - was not expecting anything. Any know what it could be?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1705 posts
3405 upvotes
So shortly after the Doritos contest started in June I emailed the company regarding the bags having duplicate codes wanting clarification. Finally today, on the very last day of the contest they emailed me back with a response. Really!!! I replied saying what terrible customer service that was. Doubt I'll here back. Wonder why they even bothered.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 16, 2012
199 posts
1346 upvotes
gofforever wrote: So shortly after the Doritos contest started in June I emailed the company regarding the bags having duplicate codes wanting clarification. Finally today, on the very last day of the contest they emailed me back with a response. Really!!! I replied saying what terrible customer service that was. Doubt I'll here back. Wonder why they even bothered.
What was their response?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 11, 2013
14975 posts
4904 upvotes
Toronto
I don’t think the codes for the Spider-Man Doritos contest were meant to be unique, were they?
Wishing everyone a lucky 2020!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1705 posts
3405 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote: I don’t think the codes for the Spider-Man Doritos contest were meant to be unique, were they?
zdenoZ wrote: What was their response?
This is what they responded: The codes on the participating Doritos bag are not unique.
There is a limit of 3 entries using either the code from participating product or the no purchase necessary code.

I didn’t know that at first as other years the codes were not unique. Do to this great forum I found out that I could use the code for 3 entries. I just couldn’t figure out why they bothered responding on the last day.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1308 posts
1240 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone received a code from the NPE option on the Brisk contest yet? I think that they were supposed to be sent out no later than 3 days after your request?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1705 posts
3405 upvotes
pickmepickme wrote: Has anyone received a code from the NPE option on the Brisk contest yet? I think that they were supposed to be sent out no later than 3 days after your request?
I got one 2 days ago and that's it. My husband has gotten none.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1556 posts
18025 upvotes
pickmepickme wrote: Has anyone received a code from the NPE option on the Brisk contest yet? I think that they were supposed to be sent out no later than 3 days after your request?
I have received three so far. I did start submitting on August 31st the day the contest was posted, even through the contest did not start until September 2nd.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17737 posts
24801 upvotes
ONTARIO
I have not received any PINs yet and I've been sending requests every day since the contest started.
Last year I remember this same thing happening and then one day I'd get a bunch of PINs sent to me all at once. Hopefully they send me something soon.

Last year I managed to win a go pro hero 6 black from this contest with the very first PIN they sent me. Hoping I can get that lucky again.

Top